x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

be300.org is dead :(

« Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-04-30 8:13 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

That's cool you figured it out!

Obviously, the BE-500 is newer than the 300, but in your experience, which one did you prefer just for the sheer "glee" of hacking?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2024-05-01 4:08 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Up to now the BE-500 because of the landscape hack. (I haven't really figured out how to get it fully working on the BE-300 - as I'm reporting, there are still major bugs to work out. And I'm not a programmer, so I haven't the foggiest how to work them out. ) The extra colors available for the outer case don't hurt either.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-05-03 6:27 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Please don't kill me - but
https://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=17207&start=16&posts=22
does that Kai RotateScreen work?

Obviously you know more about this stuff than I - just thinking of ideas

I didn't see that program in the SCL
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2024-05-04 4:43 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

As I recall, that requires a higher version of .NET Compact Framework than 1.0, and only a limited number of .NET CF 1.0 apps even work on the BE.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2024-05-15 3:16 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I found this
https://web.archive.org/web/20090207180921/http://mabware.cocolog-nifty.com/beta/2008/12/silentrotator-b.html

But it looks like it's a command line tool and only for WM2003 or higher.

and no binary download available - but still a little interesting:
Show spoiler...
SilentRotator birudo 0. 9. 9. 0 Gamen kaiten komandoraintsuru gamen o kaiten - juo kirikae - suru komandoraintsurudesu. Urusaku messeji o dasazu ni, damatte (sairento) shigoto shimasu. ^ ^) Tandoku demo tsukaemasuga, rancha ya ki wariate sofuto de tsukau koto o sotei shite imasu. U~indozumobairu 2003 ikodeareba, poketto PC, sumatofon, purofesshonaru, sutandado o towazu ni ugokimasu. Tadashi, debaisu ni yotte wa, gamen kaiten ni taio shite inai mono mo arimasu. (X 02 HT nado) so no baai wa jikko shite mo nani mo okorimasen. Daunrodo SilentRotator. 0990. Kyabu (6 . 5 K) tsukaikata SilentRotator debaisu kitei no hoko ni gamen o kaiten shimasu. Tate no baai wa yoko ni, yoko no baai wa tate ni shimasu. SilentRotator/ R migikiki (= migigawa) hoko ni kaiten shimasu. Tate no baai wa yoko ni, yoko no baai wa tate ni shimasu. SilentRotator/ L hidarikiki (= hidarigawa) hoko ni kaiten shimasu. Tate no baai wa yoko ni, yoko no baai wa tate ni shimasu. SilentRotator/ 0 deforuto no jotai (kaiten kakudo 0-do) ni shimasu. SilentRotator/ 90 90-do kaiten shita jotai (= migikiki-yo randosukepumodo) ni shimasu. SilentRotator/ 180 180-do kaiten shita jotai (= Joka gyaku no jotai) ni shimasu. (Kasoruki no dosa ga taio shite inai debaisu mo ari, amari meritto wa arimasen ^^ SilentRotator/ 270 270-do kaiten shita jotai (= hidarikiki-yo randosukepumodo) ni shimasu. Insutoru suru to, puroguramuforuda ni wa opushon'nashi no shotokatto ga dekimasu. Insutoru-saki foruda (tsujo wa"\ puroguramufairu\ SilentRotator" ni wa, kaku opushon o tsuketa shotokatto ga sakusei sa remasu. Tadashi, insutoru-saki ga memorikado nado no baai ni wa, insutoru-saki foruda-nai no shotokatto wa mukodesu.
Show more
988 / 5,000
SilentRotator build 0.9.9.0 Screen rotation command line tool

This is a command line tool that rotates the screen - switching between portrait and landscape.

Work silently without sending loud messages. ^^)

Although it can be used alone, it is intended to be used with a launcher or key assignment software.

It works on Windows Mobile 2003 or later, regardless of Pocket PC, Smartphone, Professional, or Standard.
However, some devices may not support screen rotation. (X02HT etc.) In that case, nothing will happen even if you run it.

Download SilentRotator.0990.CAB (6.5K)
How to use

SilentRotator
Rotates the screen to the device default orientation. If it's vertical, make it horizontal; if it's horizontal, make it vertical.
SilentRotator /R
Rotates in the right-handed (=right side) direction. If it's vertical, make it horizontal; if it's horizontal, make it vertical.
SilentRotator /L
Rotates in the left-handed (=left) direction. If it's vertical, make it horizontal; if it's horizontal, make it vertical.
SilentRotator /0
Set to the default state (rotation angle 0 degrees).
SilentRotator /90
Rotate it 90 degrees (=right-handed landscape mode).
SilentRotator /180
Rotate it 180 degrees (=upside down). (There are some devices that do not support cursor key operations, so there is not much benefit ^^
SilentRotator /270
Rotate it 270 degrees (left-handed landscape mode).

Once installed, there will be a shortcut in the program folder with no options.
A shortcut with each option will be created in the installation folder (usually "\Program Files\SilentRotator".
However, if the installation destination is a memory card, etc., shortcuts in the installation destination folder are invalid.

By the way, was there ever an SDK for the BE-300 or BE-500 for EVT3?
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 8