x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2008-02-05 10:18 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Anyone used MyMobiler yet? You can get it here: http://mymobiler.com/

It is like SOTI Professional, but it only runs on devices newer than CE 3.0. I wasn't able to get it to run on my 900, but my 900C ran it.

Nice thing is you can connect via the sync cable running Activesync, or via Wifi using your handheld's ip address. You can drag and drop files to and from your 900C, save screenshots in .bmp, .jpg, .png, and .gif formats. You can also record avi video of yourself doing something. Your desktop can control all functions, that is the mouse works as a stylus and the keyboard for input.

The bad thing: Right now for me it times out after about 2 seconds of inactivity. If I'm not actively doing something...it stops. I've emailed the author about it and we'll see if he can get a fix.

The great thing: It is absolutely free! And the wifi connection is really fast.

If you are interested, here is a 10 second avi movie I captured of my 900C using the CE.NET Word Viewer to open a simple text file that I created with Textmaker. http://hpcnec.com/attachments/video.zip

And here is a screenshot of Mymobiler from my desktop.

Rich

Edited by Rich Hawley 2008-02-05 10:26 AM

(mymobiler.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments mymobiler.jpg (60KB - 0 downloads)
 Top of the page
ZSX Page Icon Posted 2008-02-05 11:16 AM
#
H/PC Elite

It is a great piece of software: I use it for my PPCs all the time. Thanks for the heads-up on compatibility with the 900c though - don't know why I never tried it with that device!
 Top of the page
evieabston Page Icon Posted 2008-02-11 9:50 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

is this a program that allows you to send information to and from your 900c to a PC or another Handheld? I am not quite sure what this is.
 Top of the page
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 30