x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Syncronizing Jornada 720 with Windows Vista...??????

Davinnox
Davinnox Page Icon Posted 2008-05-03 1:32 PM
#
Hi all,

I tried to sync my J 720 with my notebook (running Vista OS) using Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1.
Since it doesn't work at all with Handheld PC 2000, I've tried then to install ActiveSync 4.5, but it's incompatible with Vista...!
So, I wonder: how to sync my Jornada with my pc (in order to performing installations on my Hpc too)?

Since I'm new on this forum, please be pacient if this post asks for repeated questions...
Thank you all very much.

Top of the page
Hal Page Icon Posted 2008-05-05 11:15 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I asked the same question and found that sync communication isn't compatible with HPC2000 (and others). It is actually stated in a table here in the Support section: http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/h/0040.asp

So, there is a wealth of information in the HCL and Support pages on this forum...just finding them.....is the task.

Kinda reminds me of the Pastor at church..."You can find the answers to your problems in the scriptures..."... here the scriptures are electronic.

Edited by Hal 2008-05-05 11:17 AM
 Top of the page
Davinnox
Davinnox Page Icon Posted 2008-05-05 6:43 PM
#
Thanks Hal,

so let's start searching answers among the electronic pages of this scriptures... and hope to find something useful!

If you find something good, please tell me. I'll do the same.

Bye
 Top of the page
Hal Page Icon Posted 2008-05-05 8:16 PM
#
H/PC Elite

sounds great... useful would be nice in trying to find the forest for the trees!..:-)
 Top of the page
Ray
Ray Page Icon Posted 2008-05-07 3:33 PM
#
I've been using the Jornada 720 for several years and really like it. I can't find a solution to the Vista problem, so now I'm thinking of any other devices that operate in a similar manner and is cooperative with Vista. Is there anything out there like that?

Ray
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 28