x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Mobilepro 900 vs Mobilepro 900c

1 2
Grimace Page Icon Posted 2008-05-10 10:33 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Alrighty, Found a Fujifilm 64MB card on sale at the camera shop. Update went perfectly. Thanks.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-05-11 12:36 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

64, nice, and I bet it was cheap too
 Top of the page
Grimace Page Icon Posted 2008-05-12 5:00 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Just around $4! It did what I needed. I couldn't find anything smaller than 2gb which is why I knew I would have to find someplace with old stock.

I have your v2 O/S installed and running, it's very nice. Very tight. One question, is there anything I can do to brighten the display? When I was using the HPC2000 O/S it was a lot brighter and I could see dark contrasts easily but since I've tried the newer roms, I have to use the light color high contrast themes or It's impossible to view what's on the screen. Is there a fix for this?
 Top of the page
hmascience Page Icon Posted 2008-05-12 5:12 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Grimace - 2008-05-12 5:00 PM

Just around $4! It did what I needed. I couldn't find anything smaller than 2gb which is why I knew I would have to find someplace with old stock.

I have your v2 O/S installed and running, it's very nice. Very tight. One question, is there anything I can do to brighten the display? When I was using the HPC2000 O/S it was a lot brighter and I could see dark contrasts easily but since I've tried the newer roms, I have to use the light color high contrast themes or It's impossible to view what's on the screen. Is there a fix for this?

Silly question, but did you play with the contrast and brightness keys? There's 2 sets. I was quite surprised as to how much difference they make.

Top of the page
Grimace Page Icon Posted 2008-05-12 5:30 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

hmascience - 2008-05-12 4:12 PM

Grimace - 2008-05-12 5:00 PM

Silly question, but did you play with the contrast and brightness keys? There's 2 sets. I was quite surprised as to how much difference they make.

Yes, it helped but not much.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-05-12 7:00 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

you *sure* you used the contrast keys too? ce.net backlight driver makes the screen much brighter than hpc2000's
 Top of the page
Grimace Page Icon Posted 2008-05-12 7:27 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm pretty sure. Alt (left) + ^ in the 900c user manual if I read correctly.
 Top of the page
hmascience Page Icon Posted 2008-05-12 10:02 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Grimace - 2008-05-12 7:27 PM

I'm pretty sure. Alt (left) + ^ in the 900c user manual if I read correctly.

Um, I don't know about the manual, but try Alt+< or Alt+> as well as the keys (with or without the Fn key) next to the Del key.

Top of the page
Grimace Page Icon Posted 2008-05-13 8:21 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

It's not so bad, I just can't see dark hues. Light contrasts are fine so I'll deal with it. Still, it's a very nice little toy. Now I wonder what I can do with my Atari portfolio!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-05-13 8:47 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

the manual is wrong, try those keys hmascience mentioned

hehe atari portfolio, got one here in some corner
 Top of the page
Grimace Page Icon Posted 2008-05-13 9:43 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Oh wow! Makes a world of difference! Thanks folks.

Yeah! I love the portfolio! I got this one at a thrift store for 2.99, works perfectly! Did you know the Atari portfolio was used in the 2nd Terminator movie to rip off ATM machines?

Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 17