x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

jorel101 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-07 11:52 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Just downloaded milkytracker off the web and realized i need some files in order to make it work. anybody know where i can get a gx.dll and a aygshell.dll for it? has anybody here been able to make it work on their 720? i'm pretty much a noob at this so any help would be a great help.
 Top of the page
jorel101 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-07 12:54 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

been looking over the forums here.....would redgear possibly be the way to go to get milky tracker up and running?
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2009-01-07 1:16 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Well, gx.dll is supplied by GAPI for HPCs which can be obtained here. For aygshell.dll, you might try the variations available on cmonex's website.

Edit: You might consider posting in this thread on the milkytracker forums where someone is in the same boat as you (unless you are the same person ).

Edited by mscdex 2009-01-07 1:20 PM
 Top of the page
jorel101 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-07 5:31 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

sweet, i already have GAPI installed so i could get TCPMP proper. and i've taken your advice and downloaded the aygshell.dlls from cmonex's site. i'm not sure if you can answer this but where do i put the aygshell.dll file? and would the gx.dll be ok where it sits in GAPI? thanks again. looks like no one has really responded to that poor fellow over that milky tracker forums. i'll repost there later tonight....thanks for the tips!
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-01-07 6:18 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

You can put aygshell.dll either in the MilkyTracker folder or in \Windows. (If you put it in \Windows, other Pocket PC apps you have on the 720 will also use it then, so you might want to check them to see if that version of aygshell.dll also works with those programs.) The aygshell versions in folders 4, 5, and 15 seem to work fine with most Pocket PC programs (at least from my experience), so try those first. And yes, leave GAPI where it was installed.
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2009-01-07 6:23 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

The gx.dll should have been installed in \Windows when GAPI for HPCs was installed, which is fine. Put the aygshell.dll in the same folder as the milkytracker executable. Just keep trying different aygshells until you get something working. From what I've read in a few places there apparently is at least one that works with milkytracker (don't know which) but there was no sound (?) with that one.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-01-07 6:30 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There's a video on YouTube about getting MilkyTracker working on a 720. I don't have the link at the moment, but a search with the keywords "MilkyTracker Jornada 720" should locate it.
 Top of the page
jorel101 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-07 6:56 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

cool, i'll give the .dlls in those folders a shot ce geek thanks. i did run a search in youtube but only found a demo of some body who managed to get it working. not the process. but i'll try the DLL thing and report back. thanks everyone.
 Top of the page
jorel101 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-08 11:52 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

it worked! aygshell.dll 4, 13 and 14 all work. now to tinker with the program thanks again guys
 Top of the page
patrick295767 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-09 7:18 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

jorel101 - 2009-01-08 11:52 AM

it worked! aygshell.dll 4, 13 and 14 all work. now to tinker with the program thanks again guys

( maybe you could post an url to those famous dll, as a direct link ? ) just an idea, to be or not considered;
thanks
Greetings
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-01-09 7:27 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

For the umpteenth time:

http://www.hpcmonex.net/izemize.htm
 Top of the page
anrysvat
anrysvat Page Icon Posted 2009-05-26 5:51 AM
#
Hi everyone...

I've been trying to install this program on my J720. Have a latest GAPI installed. Downloaded aygshell.dll v14, 13, 4. Yes it started but in vertical orientation. with no right side of MilkyTracker on screen. When i made it horisontal the touchscreen doesn't work and J720 not responding at all.

How to make it work? What version of gx.dll and aygshell i have to put it MilkyTracker folder? May be something else...

Please help!
 Top of the page
forum.nts-group.ru Page Icon Posted 2009-05-26 8:50 AM
#
Avatar image of forum.nts-group.ru
H/PC Newbie

MilkyTracker very cool program. As "must have". gl.dll & ayshell.dll i'am allready have. Variant with put this files to \Windows\ not good. But putting this files to folder with program- is a good idea.

p.s. I got two very old collectioned CD discs 1997 years (.MODs). If needed someone i can zipped this to bittorrent.
 Top of the page
anrysvat Page Icon Posted 2009-05-26 12:07 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

forum.nts-group.ru - 2009-05-26 8:50 AM

MilkyTracker very cool program. As "must have". gl.dll & ayshell.dll i'am allready have. Variant with put this files to \Windows\ not good. But putting this files to folder with program- is a good idea.

p.s. I got two very old collectioned CD discs 1997 years (.MODs). If needed someone i can zipped this to bittorrent.

Hi,
What size of gx.dll you have? Have you install the latest GAPI? Please look you inbox. Thanks

Top of the page
jorel101 Page Icon Posted 2009-05-26 2:33 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

gx.dll from gapi shoudl work fine.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 68 - Executed queries : 12