x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

psion netbbok pro moniotr problem

kiwi Page Icon Posted 2009-05-10 5:22 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi, just bought a used prion netbook pro. I found when display brightness is low, the monitor makes noise. the noise disppear when I adjust the brightness to high. Is it normal?
Thank you very much.
 Top of the page
snappyjaw Page Icon Posted 2009-05-10 10:19 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

I say no. I'm on my Netbook Pro right now and I get no noise at any brightness level. Did you try it with nothing attached (no cards in the slots) and with no software running? Shouldn't make a difference but who knows?

I see this is posted in the Hardware support area too, that's probably the right spot for it.

Edited by snappyjaw 2009-05-10 10:22 PM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-05-11 4:23 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to hardware support

Please do not double post your same questions into different forums in the hopes of drawing attention to yourself. I assure you that the only attention drawing it does is of the moderator wrath kind
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-05-11 6:04 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

It may be normal. Mine does it too, though it's a faint high-pitched hum that is hard to hear unless you hold your ear close to it.
 Top of the page
kiwi Page Icon Posted 2009-05-11 7:58 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

thanks for the information. I found out online the "moinitor noise" is a problem on many types of monitors. It is hard to fix it.
 Top of the page
kiwi Page Icon Posted 2009-05-11 8:05 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Really like this little guy, really cute, though need a lot of work to make it working.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 10