x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

SysTray sound icon program for CE 2.0?

aab Page Icon Posted 2011-05-24 10:44 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I tried soundwidget from my ce 2.11 palm size PC casio E-15 (actually just IR'ed the exe, no way to activesync to my 700 yet) and it gives an illegal operation error. Does anyone know if it works with a proper AS install (I will get my IR adapter soon)?

Otherwise is there another program that does the same thing for ce 2.0? It's annoying having to go to control panel each time.

Thanks

Edited by aab 2011-05-24 10:45 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-05-24 11:23 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

That would be SoundWidget 2 for CE 2.00
 Top of the page
aab Page Icon Posted 2011-05-24 9:39 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Thanks, I found it but only as a desktop installer, is there a way to extract the cab file from this installer?
 Top of the page
MobilePro Master Page Icon Posted 2011-05-25 3:46 AM
#
Avatar image of MobilePro Master
H/PC Philosopher

If you have ActiveSync installed, you can run the .exe and it will probably create a folder in the Microsoft ActiveSyn program file folder that contains multiple .cabs. Or you could get someone to email you the .exe/.cab. Or you could wait. What do you need to adjust the volume for all the time on a MP700?
 Top of the page
aab Page Icon Posted 2011-05-25 4:07 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Well I noticed it's fast enough to play mp3s while I work, yet slow enough while playing mp3s that it would take several seconds to switch back to the music software and press pause.

With SoundWidget I could quickly mute or adjust the volume if I want too.

Plus if I go in a place where I don't want to bother people with the sounds, without sound widget I can't mute the sound without having at least 4 sound effects play before I can even mute it.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9