x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Looking for tcltk-wince-mips-hpc-wce211.tar.gz

Hiktout Page Icon Posted 2012-02-27 1:05 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi, I would really like to use Tcl/Tk on my Izzi Pro, but Rainer Keuchel's site is offline, and all the other Tk ports are for 2.11 >=.

I was wondering if anyone had the files for mips Tcl/Tk they could send me? It'd be really awesome if someone had them.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2012-02-27 2:20 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Most of the pages from Rainer Keuchel's site can be found on archive.org, including the page with the download links, but the download links themselves lead to a 404 error page. But the download page and the Windows CE software description pages don't include or reference MIPS versions of Tcl/Tk - Rainer says himself on the description page that he only wrote versions for the Jornada (CE 2.11 SH3 for the 6xx and H/PC 2000 ARM for the 7xx).

It looks like a MIPS CE 2.11 port was developed on sourceforge.net:

http://tclce.sourceforge.net/

- but again the download link for this version no longer seems to exist, even on archive.org.
 Top of the page
Hiktout Page Icon Posted 2012-02-27 1:36 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Yeah, it's really sad I've already spent ages looking through archive.org, but none of the stuff I need was preserved. I'm pretty sure a mips port exists/existed, there are a few dead links to it on the tcl wiki http://wiki.tcl.tk/2946

I also checked out the tclce ports on source forge, but the one you mentioned doesn't have Tk (so is pretty useless) and the other one tcltkce.sourceforge.net is only for pocket pc
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2012-04-11 8:06 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Good news: it looks like I downloaded the ZIP package from the above-linked page before the download link died. I found it while poking around Windows CE-related files on my PC. Here it is:

Attachments
----------------
Attachments tclce-wce211-mips-20010824.zip (345KB - 7 downloads)
 Top of the page
Hiktout Page Icon Posted 2012-10-11 11:23 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Wow, thank you so much!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 10