x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FT: Global - H/PC collection

1 2
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-01-14 6:46 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I’m offering part of my PDA collection in trade. It's a huge collection and I'm open to trades. I'm currently looking for the following PDAs: a NEC MobilePro 700 or Handera 330. I'm also interested in cameras like a Nikon P7100 or P7800, a later model Canon G series, a Panasonic LX5, a Fujifilm X20, etc. I'm also open to trades for a later model iPad, iPad Mini or other tablet computer, etc.

This is the list but I also have more PDAs like Psions, Palms, Handsprings (SOLD!), HP LX100 (SOLD!), a like new in the box HP iPAQ 210 (SOLD!), etc. if you`re interested in those. Everything has to go, it`s taking up too much space and I haven`t used most of them in the last few years (no, I`m not getting rid of everything, I still use my MP700, PA-2400 and TRGpro).

Anything that is described as like new in the box has all the original accessories, manuals, etc. that came with the machine.

1 -- Compaq C-Series 810 handheld PC. This runs on two AA batteries. It's in excellent condition and is like new in the box. This one has been upgraded to 20MB of RAM (but the original 4MB chip is included in case you're a purist and want to revert to the original 8MB configuration).

2 -- SOLD! HP 360LX like new in the box.

3 -- Casio Cassiopeia A-20 handheld PC. This runs on two AA batteries (do you sense a theme here???). 8MB of RAM. It's also like new in the box. In addition it has a cradle, which was originally sold separately.

4 --Philips Velo 500 handheld PC. This also runs on two AA batteries. It's in excellent condition and includes original manuals and AC adapter. It has 16 MB of built-in RAM and comes with an 8MB DRAM and a 4MB flash RAM upgrade. It includes a cradle and the very rare Philips PC Card V-Module (using this you can add PCMCIA card memory storage or CF cards using a PCMCIA adapter). In addition, I'm throwing in a Velo 1 as a parts unit, although it does work.

5 - Casio Cassiopeia A-20 handheld PC. Again, it runs on two AA batteries. 8MB of RAM. It's in excellent condition but only includes a computer sync cable, original manual and CDs. The original box is also included.

6 - SOLD Casio Cassiopeia A-22T

7 -- NEC MobilePro 400 handheld PC. Runs on two AA batteries and features Windows CE 1.0. 4MB of RAM. It comes with the original cradle, extra styli, computer sync cable and the original box. Sorry, no manuals.

8 -- HP 360LX handheld PC. This runs on two AA batteries. 8MB of RAM. It's in excellent condition. It comes with original manuals, CD, cradle and AC adapter.

9 -- SOLD! HP 360LX handheld PC.

10 -- NEC MobilePro 790 handheld PC. It is in excellent condition and has been upgraded to 48MB of RAM. Comes with AC adapters and with a NEC MC-EM1 earphone/microphone. This unit has a very nice keyboards you can touch type on. Excellent writing machines.

11 -- Casio Cassiopeia E-15 Palm-size PC. 16MB of RAM. Like new in the box.

12 -- Sharp HC-4100. 12MB of RAM. Runs on two AA batteries. Includes manual, CDs, sync cord and AC adapter. Excellent condition.

13 -- Sharp HC-4100. 12MB of RAM. Runs on two AA batteries. Excellent condition. Nothing else included.

Rick

(HPCs.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments HPCs.JPG (89KB - 1 downloads)
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-01-24 3:08 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I also thought I’d mention some other items I’d be interested in trading for: Original copies of Handheld PC Magazine before Vol. 1, No. 5 (i.e.: issues 1, 2, 3 and 4) as well as Vol. 2, No. 3. I’m also interested in Pen Computing Magazine issues 2 and 6.

In addition one of the Psions has now been sold and all of my Newton gear (about 30 to 50 pounds of stuff) has now been sold.

Rick
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-03-22 9:46 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

You are doing well Rick, what's left?

BTW, the SCL is now over 900 total applications and all the SH3 are thanks to you...

Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-03-23 3:23 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Rich Hawley - 2014-03-22 4:46 PM

You are doing well Rick, what's left?

It's slow going but I have sold a lot. It's slow because I'm listing a few each week or two on eBay and it takes a lot of time to deal with them. Surprisingly the Newtons (I made a killing on the Newtons), Handsprings, Psions, Tandys, IPAQ 210 and the HP 100LX retained their value. The plain Palms, Sonys and Windows CE units, it seems, aren't very popular. That surprised me because I get the most use out of the WinCE PDAs and my TRGpro (and the Sonys are very similar to the TRGpro).

BTW, the SCL is now over 900 total applications and all the SH3 are thanks to you...

Glad I could help.

Rick

Edited by Richard Plume 2014-03-23 3:27 PM
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-04-09 9:45 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Another update: Sold three more machines today and 1 a couple of days ago - all locally. My last 360LX (8) and the last MobilePro 790 (10) are now gone. In addition, a Sharp Mobilon HC-4100 (12) and a Palm m125 are gone.

Rick

Edited by Richard Plume 2014-04-10 12:28 AM
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2014-04-09 10:03 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

Richard Plume - 2014-04-10 6:45 AM

Another update: Sold three more machines today and 1 a couple of days ago - all locally. My last 360LX (9) and the last MobilePro 790 (12) are now gone. In addition, a Sharp Mobilon HC-4100 and a Palm m125 are gone.

Rick

Can you tell me what's available now?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-04-09 10:28 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Looks like he still has:

Compaq C-810
Casio A-20 (x2)
Velo 500
Mobilepro 400
Casio E-15
Sharp HC-4100

Is that right Rick?
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2014-04-09 11:18 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

Ah... I'll be able to trade for Sigmarion 1 / 2 for one of those.
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-04-09 11:58 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Rich Hawley - 2014-04-09 5:28 PM

Looks like he still has:

Compaq C-810
Casio A-20 (x2)
Velo 500
Mobilepro 400
Casio E-15
Sharp HC-4100

Is that right Rick?

Yes, I still have those as well as a couple of well used Dell AXIM Pocket PCs and a similarly well used Casio E-115. In addition I have a Palm m125 (complete with keyboard, modem, game card, backup card, etc.), a Sony Clie PEG-SL10 (complete with keyboard, memory stick, etc.), as well as another couple of Palms (m100, Palm Pro with upgrade module and another Clie PEG-SL10).

And then there's all the Psion equipment - a few 5mx units, a Series 5, lots of magazines, cases, AC adapters, PC card modem adapters, Psion Gold card, etc.).

Still lots left...

Rick

Opps, almost forgot about a few MobilePro 780s that I have... They're going to go too.

Edited by Richard Plume 2014-04-10 12:17 AM
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-04-10 12:05 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

stingraze - 2014-04-09 6:18 PM

Thanks for the offer stingraze, but I would have to pass on getting any more H/PCs, unless it were another MobilePro 700 (I'm currently sticking with a MobilePro 700, a Casio PA2400U-CF and a TRGpro as my daily use machines (one or more gets used every day). I'm still looking for a Handera 330 and open to other offers (camera, etc.) or cash (make an offer).

Rick
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-04-10 12:17 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Rick...you collection sounds like you are in competition with CEGeek...
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-04-10 12:25 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Rich Hawley - 2014-04-09 7:17 PM

Rick...you collection sounds like you are in competition with CEGeek...

At one time, maybe

I did have quite a collection but that's all it was, just a collection that wasn't really being used and it really was taking up too much space (we have a small house and the space that was taken up by PDAs will now go to wine storage). I'd really rather have fewer PDAs that I actually use than a large collection that I don't use and I'm halfway to that goal.

Rick

Edited by Richard Plume 2014-04-10 12:58 AM
 Top of the page
nathanpc Page Icon Posted 2014-04-10 12:38 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Richard Plume - 2014-01-14 2:46 PM

This is the list but I also have more PDAs like Psions, Palms, Handsprings (SOLD!), HP LX100 (SOLD!), a like new in the box HP iPAQ 210 (SOLD!), etc. if you`re interested in those. Everything has to go, it`s taking up too much space and I haven`t used most of them in the last few years (no, I`m not getting rid of everything, I still use my MP700, PA-2400 and TRGpro).

What Psions and Palms do you have?
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-04-10 12:57 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

nathanpc - 2014-04-09 7:38 PM

What Psions and Palms do you have?

Here's what's left in the Palm and Psion list:

PALMS:

Palm m125. Runs on two AAA batteries. Like new in the box. Also includes a PalmPak Games Card (SimCity, Zap!2016 and Pocket Express BlackJack), a Palm MobileBackup Card, a red Faceplate Cover, and a PalmModem Connectivity Kit.

Palm m100. Runs on two AAA batteries. Great condition. Includes manuals and original CD.

Palm Professional. Runs on two AAA batteries. Great condition. This one has the rare Palm III upgrade installed to bring it up to 2MB of RAM with infrared. Includes both a soft pouch and a hard screen cover.

Sony Clie PEG-SL10. Runs on two AAA batteries. Like new in the box. Also includes an extra case, a Sony Compact Keyboard PEGA-KB100 with driver CD as well as a Sony PEGA-GC-10 Game Controller (sorry, can't find the driver CD).

Sony Clie PEG-SL10. Runs on two AAA batteries. Good condition but it does have a small scratch on the screen which doesn't seem to hurt its use. Comes with original manuals, sync cable, CD as well as a Fellowes folding keyboard.

PSIONS:

Psion 5mx -- everything in the original box.

Psion 5mx -- includes manuals, CD and sync cable.

Psion 5mx -- includes manual. This one is user grade.

Psion Series 5 -- includes original box, manual, CD and sync cable.

Two PC Card modem adapters -- includes Psion Gold Card modem with cable and 3Com NoteWorthy X-Jack modem.

Two Palm-Tex hard cases.

Two soft cases.

Five AC adapters, three North American, two British.

Five spare stylii -- three black, two silver.

Thirty-six issues of Palmtop magazine (issues 1 to 36).

The other Palms and Psions that I had have been sold.

Rick

Edited by Richard Plume 2014-04-10 1:09 AM
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2014-04-10 6:44 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

Richard Plume - 2014-04-10 9:05 AM

stingraze - 2014-04-09 6:18 PM

Thanks for the offer stingraze, but I would have to pass on getting any more H/PCs, unless it were another MobilePro 700 (I'm currently sticking with a MobilePro 700, a Casio PA2400U-CF and a TRGpro as my daily use machines (one or more gets used every day). I'm still looking for a Handera 330 and open to other offers (camera, etc.) or cash (make an offer).

Rick

What about sig 2 limited edition blue with English ui or. MP900C?

Or Cassiopeia E-700RD or E-700? ( Japanese EM-500 )

Edited by stingraze 2014-04-10 6:46 PM
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 71 - Executed queries : 11