x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Does anyone have ever used it ? ButtonBar from Soutwaycorp.net

ogula Page Icon Posted 2014-01-15 11:07 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I would like to know if there is anyone ever used the ButtonBar from Southwaycorp.net?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2014-01-15 7:35 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

There have been a few over the years, there have also been several attempts to duplicate or better it. I recall that Julio Ortiz made a launcher a few years back based on this.

What's your interest?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2014-01-16 5:22 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

It's a nice utility for big-screen devices, where there's room for more icons. It's now abandonware, though. The developer's Web site has been shut down (though it can still be accessed through archive.org), which is too bad because the developer never released it into the public domain, and there's now no way to pay for it to eliminate the 15-day trial period.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2014-01-16 9:42 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I've added the binaries to the SCL for all of their H/PC apps. If anyone has any thoughts about how to contact the developer r.e. seeking exemptionware permissions, please post.
 Top of the page
ogula Page Icon Posted 2014-01-18 11:31 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanx the answer to all of you.
May I have the copy of Ortiz Launchy or the Balcklight? I did find only dead link.
I use on PNBpro ce 4.2 or on HPC2000 Nec.

Thanx Before

Levente
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2014-01-18 5:44 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I have neither to offer you I am afraid. You can try contacting Julio by PMing him.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2014-01-19 7:12 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I have Blacklight. I'll be uploading it to the Download Centre shortly.
 Top of the page
ogula Page Icon Posted 2014-01-20 11:38 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanx,
Now I have it.
Is there a trick how it works? Because I hexedited, put the right dll s, but still just flash for a sec. than nothing.Wold you be so kind and give some instruction?
Doesnt metter if its works only on Nec hpc2000....I just want to see how it works. At the moment I work on cenet4.2 PNBpro thats my favorit.

Thanx once more.....I never ever asked on any forum, because I wasnt enough brawe....or just did not see through how it works, or just wanted to fight alone....
But her I think I would like to particiapate and maybe my experience on NBpro could be usefull for someone...
Sorry for my English, thas not my native language.
 Top of the page
TFGBD Page Icon Posted 2014-09-21 10:42 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I used to use this app to make the older builds of Styletap run right on a 640x240 H/PC.

You set the buttonbar to take up so much of the screen that there is only a 240x240 window left and then Styletap thinks it is on a 240x240 WM5 Pocket PC.

Though, I have yet to try their latest 2011/2012 builds so they may have (finally) fixed it on wide screen H/PCs. (or broke CE 3 support entirely)

Though, it still bugs me that Styletap doesn't let you set arbitrary resolutions for the simulated POS device.

It would be cool to run PalmOS software at something akin to a Dana resolution on a wide screen H/PC.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2014-09-25 8:21 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Ruksun Technologies' Launch Force is very similar - and you can call up the shortcut bar whenever you want by clicking on its icon in the system tray:

http://www.hpcfactor.com/scl/details.asp?id=362
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.222 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 10