x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Serial Key to unlock software requested

[Frozen]
Frozen
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-01-19 3:57 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Scott Powell is the software author for Emerald Hunt. It is an old old old HPC game, but still kinda fun.

I've been in contact with him and he has given us permission to host the software and to use any registration key that we might have in the interest of the public domain. The problem is that his software app is so old, he no longer has any of the original files, nor the software keys for them.

If you have a working key for the HPC version of Emerald Hunt, would you please share it with HPCFactor. FYI, I've included a copy of our correspondence below:

-----------------------------------------

On Jan 19, 2014 10:58 PM, "Rich" wrote: I understand...thanks nonetheless. Perhaps I can find a serial number from a registered user and use that if it would be okay with you?
Rich

----- Original Message -----
To: richhawley@ymail.com
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:02 AM
Subject: Emerald Hunt

Hi, I don't even know where I kept the source code for the WinCE version of Emerald Hunt, so can't help you unfortunately. It was such a long time ago. Sure, that's OK.

regards,Scott Powell.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2014-01-19 10:16 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Not one that I have sadly

Perhaps get the message above added to the SCD for it along with the usual blurb and we cross our fingers (unless anyone jumps in right after me)
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2014-01-19 11:49 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I have the Palm-size PC version of Emerald Hunt, but I didn't purchase a registration key. (Dunno if it was the same as the H/PC key anyway.)
 Top of the page
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8