x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Need a universal to unlock my usb port

Jimmyfresg02 Page Icon Posted 2014-07-18 2:31 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

My name is jimmitry i live in domincan republic i by a second hand notebook sharp handheld pc sharp HC-VJ2C everytime i put a usb they ask me a code by the way the windows is in mandarin(china langage) i dont understand the language id like to reboot the notebook and the windows because the usb port ask for a code everytime i conect a usb i want to know how i can change the usb code how i can get rid with that code how a can rebook the notebook to change the windows how i can change le languange of the windows please i want yo to help me with my pc
Other info on the notebook A00-0063JP
17001021, SY1020001177
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2014-07-18 6:10 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I can't help you with changing the language because it's in the device's ROM, which can't be changed. For the USB driver, go to this page:

http://www.hpcfactor.com/downloads/details.asp?r={4600CBBF-165D-4DC5-9C22-52DCD219921E}

Click on the Download button next to "Inflated.zip." Open this ZIP file and copy the file "cl_m3112.cab" onto a CF card. Put the CF card into the CF slot of the device, and then open "My Handheld PC" on the device. Go to the CF card folder (it will probably have a different icon from the others) and find cl_m3112.cab. Double-tap on that to install the driver. After that the USB stick should show up, though it will also have some strange characters as its name.

Hope this helps.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9