x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Ebay Jornada 720

[Frozen]
Frozen
Grasshopper Page Icon Posted 2015-01-09 9:11 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hp-Jornada-720-W-Docking-Station-Working-/1...

HP Jornada 720 for sale on Ebay, these are getting harder and harder to find. I've been watching Ebay for some time and not much in the way of 720's or 728's, while you can still pick up a 680-690 for pocket change. Found it with the search "docking station" and looking at some of this stuff gave me hpcfactor flashbacks! Howdie! Still rockin' the Psion 5mx for most of my PIM and writing needs with that compact keyboard, it still does what it was supposed to do better than some of my options (eg Win8 tablet, laptop, phone). The prices of the more capable Jornada 720's and 728's show hpc's are still very much appreciated... makes me wonder who's sitting on the pile of 728's? Or are they just that rare these days?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2015-01-10 12:18 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Even the 680s & 690s have been listed for significantly higher prices lately. That'll be a sweet deal if there's no competition - but don't be too surprised if there is.
 Top of the page
Grasshopper Page Icon Posted 2015-01-16 7:11 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Well I saw the one went for just about $100 US which is not bad at all. I'm on the hunt for a Psion series 7 or netbook (not the pro), couple for sale in the UK for around 300, and I wish them the best of luck trying to make that sale.. Thats 300 pounds not dollars, then shipping to America or anywhere else you might be, IF, that's even possible, this is why I watch Ebay.
 Top of the page
greghodson Page Icon Posted 2015-05-29 8:44 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi there,

I have been tracking this Psion Series 7 on Ebay. It is currently at £42 GBP, about $64 USD. Link below.
Psion 7

Regards,

Greg
 Top of the page
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10