x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CE Agenda install error

PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2015-01-10 9:17 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I downloaded CE Agenda from the SCL, and it seemed to install ok on my new Jornada 720. But when I try to open it, I get the error message "Cannot find 'CEAgenda' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available."

I tried installing in the Programs folder and on the CF card, and get the same message. I've run CE Agenda on a Jornada before without any trouble....any thoughts on what would cause the error?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2015-01-10 11:01 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

It requires the H/PC 2000 versions of mfcce300.dll and olece300.dll. Is there any possibility you've installed a Pocket PC program that possibly overwrote (shadowed) those with the Pocket PC versions? If so, just deleting both should solve the problem as then the H/PC 2000 versions will resurface.
 Top of the page
PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2015-01-11 1:25 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Thanks, Gregg - I think that was it. I had installed Redgear before I installed CE Agenda. I ended up doing a hard reset (everything is backed up), re-installed CE Agenda, and it's working fine.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 31