x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Happy Birthday HPC:Factor

[Frozen]
1 2
Frozen
roychanyl Page Icon Posted 2015-03-12 3:13 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

It is such a nice experience reading your messages and chats on this website. I do hope HPCFactor can stay on for as long as time lasts (lol). It's a bit sad when I found that one site dedicated to Palm devices and Sony Clies closed down sometime ago.

I do wish to make small donations to the site on a frequent basis, but I do not own any creditcards nor Paypal account, so, is there a way for me to remit the funds?
 Top of the page Quote Reply
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2015-03-12 8:44 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

CE Geek - 2015-03-12 2:48 AM

Oh, that's Mount Olympus? I thought it was just Rich taking a nap on the ground.

Mountain god?

roychanyl - 2015-03-12 3:13 AM

It is such a nice experience reading your messages and chats on this website. I do hope HPCFactor can stay on for as long as time lasts (lol). It's a bit sad when I found that one site dedicated to Palm devices and Sony Clies closed down sometime ago.

I do wish to make small donations to the site on a frequent basis, but I do not own any creditcards nor Paypal account, so, is there a way for me to remit the funds?

I don't know how you'd do it to be honest, it's a good question but one that I have no answer to.
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2015-03-12 1:57 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

How about just send gold via the snail mail process....

I used to date a girl that when she lay on the ground you saw twin peaks...but with me, it just more like rolling hills. My wife however....think of a mudslide....
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2015-03-12 2:55 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Happy Birthday HPC:Factor!!!
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2015-03-13 3:37 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Rich Hawley - 2015-03-12 5:57 AM

I used to date a girl that when she lay on the ground you saw twin peaks...but with me, it just more like rolling hills. My wife however....think of a mudslide....

Do I have to?
1 2
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 8