x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HP 620LX

1 2 3 4
Modelist Page Icon Posted 2024-03-14 11:37 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

This model (HP620LX) does not have any switches or magnets to turn off the display. Turning off the display can be configured in Control Panel, Power.
If you close the lid in the dark, you can see that the display does not turn off
The metal screen under the latch is just protection.
 Top of the page
Modelist Page Icon Posted 2024-03-14 11:56 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I also have this latch broken. From the left side. But if you carefully insert the cable, the screen works fine.
After putting the battery and backup battery in place and turning on the device, are there any sounds from the speaker?

(IMG_3.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_3.jpg (65KB - 0 downloads)
 Top of the page
Modelist Page Icon Posted 2024-03-15 12:16 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

To properly diagnose a device, it is very advisable to have a laboratory power supply to see how much current the device consumes.
If you understand the difference between current and voltage, know what a voltage stabilizer is and know how to use measuring instruments, then there is a chance that you can repair it. If not, then it’s better not to touch anything on the board and give it all to the master.
 Top of the page
ABBADON Page Icon Posted 2024-03-15 3:09 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Modelist - 2024-03-14 11:56 PM

I also have this latch broken. From the left side. But if you carefully insert the cable, the screen works fine.
After putting the battery and backup battery in place and turning on the device, are there any sounds from the speaker?

No. It remains completely silent

Efectively, that latch is fragile as glass, mine came broken, with the parts on which it swivels practically torn apart.

I think that the problem is some component that's damaged, because the battery, AFAIK, charges normally. It's because of that why I'll let an electronics expert fix it. I'm still a noob in what electronics is about. I like the 620LX too much for letting it be thrown to the recycle bin.

Thanks a lot for all your answers!!!

Edited by ABBADON 2024-03-15 3:14 PM
 Top of the page
Modelist Page Icon Posted 2024-03-15 3:40 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I believe that he will recover! He will return to duty and will delight you with his work!
 Top of the page
ABBADON Page Icon Posted 2024-03-15 3:45 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I hope so!!! It is like the grown up version of the 360 LX, ha, ha!!
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 9