x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: USA Assorted HP iPaqs bundle $30

neill Page Icon Posted 2016-02-10 3:12 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I have 2 HP iPaq's (think they are 2210's) with three cases (only one case pictured), one Stowaway keyboard, a couple of power adaptors. $33 takes everything, shipped, in the lower 48 states US.
Be aware that it's at least 3 years since I even turned these on, but they did work fine then. I make no guarantees now though.They will need new batteries. If I can find any of the old batteries I will add them. I may even have another iPaq lying around somewhere, if I can find that I'll add it too. There may be some minor issues with one of them: I remember the joystick being wonky on one, but they did all work back in the day. All screens are very good/clear/unscratched.
Just trying to clear out some stuff, low price reflects that, and is mainly to cover shipping and get me a beer!
Best to email me at neillcurrie at gmail dot com
I prefer Paypal. See an image at:
http://blogericious.blogspot.com/2016/02/ipaqs.html

Edit: I found the fabled Third iPaq, and a case, and another power adapter. Aren't you lucky ;-)
Also found several batteries of unknown ability to hold a charge, will include them.

Edited by neill 2016-02-10 4:35 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9