x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Plz help me with Chinese wince 6.0 unit. Black screen

Rmzalyemen Page Icon Posted 2016-02-29 8:08 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Dear all.

I'm Ramzi and I'm totally new in this type of technology so I urge you to help me.
I have Chinese unit dvd in my Hyundai Sonata 2013.
Brand : HITS car DVD, HYUNDAI SONATA LED10-11 / SUPER HIGH RESOLUTIONS 1024×600.
Modal: ANHY822 / 8913AG
Software : wince 6.0

by mistake I flashed android MCU update to my unit white it's Wince, the dvd is still working but the screen is black.
full story
At beginning I tried to update it with last Android software for Middle East from HITS site,so I tried many time but it didn't read the Update from the SD card. So I thought that I should update the MCU first, so I flashed Android MCU update to my unit while it's Wince, so screen goes black and the dvd is still working with black screen. Because I wasn't aware that my unit is Wince not Android.
So now I urge you to help me, what should I do to get the screen back and if i can change from Wince to full android unit.
I'v Emailed HITS company, but unfortunately the r not helpful.
Please guide me with proper steps and software because there is no technical in Yemen for such unit.

Regards
Ramzi
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2016-02-29 8:52 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I'm afraid that the only help will be from the radio manufacturer. The DVD is hardwired to work regardless of the digital interface (Android or Windows CE) and really has nothing to do with it.

Did you visit the HICES website?

You need to find the firmware to reflash the radio, either with Android or with Windows CE. And to be honest, I think flashing with the wrong operating system probably deleted your flash ROM system bootloader, probably reformatting the memory.

You need to somehow 1) find comaptible software to match your hardware, and 2) reflash your raido. There is no other workaround that I know of and others who have made the same mistake do not offer much in the way of help and most of them had to have the radio removed and sent back to the manufacturer.

Top of the page
Rmzalyemen Page Icon Posted 2016-02-29 9:08 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanx dear for Ur replay,
In Hices site no software for Wince, only for Andriod, that's why I'm stuck.
Also I'v already Emailed hices but unfortunately they r not helpful at all.
So as U said all what I want now is Wince 6.0 software to reflesh ???
How can I find it ?????? ????

Edited by Rmzalyemen 2016-02-29 9:09 PM
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2016-02-29 10:10 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I don't know, probably only from Hices.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 28