x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[WTB] [UK] - netbook pro (lx) or jvc mp-c33 or similar

mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2018-02-20 7:51 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Hi

If anyone spots a netbook pro (even better 128mb model) or JVC MP-C33 for sale for a reasonable price please give me a shout. Need something with larger, more modern screen, better res than 800x480 and great keyboard. Hpc2000 or later and host if poss for mouse. Would have considered a 900c but think i need a higher res to make intended purpose work.

May consider swap or part swap for some of my hpc bits if any of interest. Sig3, smartbook g138 (if can find batt circuit board), various expansion cards BT, 802.11g, gps with sd slot.

Cheers

John
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2018-02-21 11:55 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Memory going.... Have smartbook and 1 broken battery circuit + two full batteries with good circuits on em... So that gets put back together later
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2018-02-21 4:02 PM
#
H/PC Elder

mr-mac - 2018-02-21 11:55 AM

Memory going.... Have smartbook and 1 broken battery circuit + two full batteries with good circuits on em... So that gets put back together later

Though looks like be playing hunt the feckin case screws and couldn't see the A/C adapter anywhere
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9