x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS [Global]: Ericsson MC12/MC16 Keyboard (International)

C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-10-27 11:19 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

This is specifically aimed at BrianD but I have lots of MC12 parts lying about

Ericsson MC12 / MC16 Keyboard. This will fit a hp 300lx, 320lx 340lx or 360lx however the Ericsson ones are near Black and the hp casing is Grey.

The Keyboard layout type is hp ABS, see http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/h/0018.asp for more on the hp codes.

The keyboard has a Windows CE 2.0 Character overlay, giving a readout of the additional function keys. Cosmeticly it is in perfect order as far as I can tell.
I do not have a capability of testing it before sending it. Installation is down to the buyer
Weight is 90-100g :. shipping to Italy is £1.14 and insurance / signed for / proof of dispatch is £3.30
£4.41 in total.

As with all my parts sales, I will consider all genuine offers. This is also a private sale and has nothing to do with HPC:Factor as an organisation.

Top of the page
BrianD
BrianD Page Icon Posted 2005-10-29 9:34 AM
#
C:Amie - 2005-10-27 11:19 AM

This is specifically aimed at BrianD but I have lots of MC12 parts lying about
The keyboard has a Windows CE 2.0 Character overlay, giving a readout of the additional function keys. Cosmeticly it is in perfect order as far as I can tell.
Weight is 90-100g :. shipping to Italy is £1.14 and insurance / signed for / proof of dispatch is £3.30
£4.41 in total.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm not at home these days and I cannot connect whenever I want.
The keyboard seems ok for my unit.
I think I could pay it say € 5, about £ 3-3.50, plus shipping. I hope it is fair for you. Maybe we could arrange to avoid any insurance/proof of dispatch, to cut down costs.

Bye
BrianD

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.190 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8