x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

netfront 3.3 on J720

« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »
duniamaya
duniamaya Page Icon Posted 2006-09-04 3:08 AM
#
Thanks a lot

Edited by duniamaya 2006-09-04 3:51 AM
 Top of the page
duniamaya
duniamaya Page Icon Posted 2006-09-04 3:20 AM
#
Hi Cmonex,

Thanks a lot, I got the demo (from your web) to work (altough every time you 1st open the browser it said it couldn't load up, must be due to the 'home' webpage, I could not see how to change this considering I can't scroll the 'general' tab of the browser setting) any idea on this....

When is the demo end? I am planning to buy this, I'll really appreciate it if you can help us to make the paid version works for Jornada...

Edited by duniamaya 2006-09-04 3:21 AM
 Top of the page
duniamaya
duniamaya Page Icon Posted 2006-09-04 7:45 AM
#
OK, I solved the 'home' webpage problem by adjusting the dialog box (make it horizontal rather than vertical) and rearrange the buttons using Resource Tuner. now I set it to google site

PS: Resource Tuner is awesome software, considering I have no background whatsoever in programming, in <30min I was able to do what I did
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-04 8:08 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

winwatch may help in the future when you're too lazy to resource edit

dunno how long it will work, maybe 45 days?
 Top of the page
duniamaya
duniamaya Page Icon Posted 2006-09-04 9:26 AM
#
Hi Cmonex,

whenever you get a chance, do you mind summarizing what and how all the step you did from the moment you got the original file of netfront 3.3 demo till the one you altered with all the dll files with (I got confused reading all the messages in this thread). 'cuz I am thinking of buying the full version to utilize the full features of netfront for my works (especially the integrated adobe reader). I'm sick of carrying laptop, hope this will ease the burden on my shoulder.

I'll try winwatch. has anyone tried opera on 720?

Thanks a lot...
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-05 12:59 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

well

first get the dll files from the hacked demo from my site.. aygshell, cellcore, doclist, mfcce301, olece301.

install cab, put the dlls into installed netfront's dir.

get execheck from my site, put it in RAM on your jornada, open netfront.exe in it, press rewrite dll name button, rewrite mfcce300 to mfcce301 and olece300 to 301 too.

that should work, hope i didn't forget anything.. (it was more difficult before the right cellcore came out)

if you need java (not javascript) too let me know
 Top of the page
duniamaya
duniamaya Page Icon Posted 2006-09-05 3:04 AM
#
cmonex - 2006-09-05 12:59 AM

install cab, put the dlls into installed netfront's dir.

if you need java (not javascript) too let me know

what do you mean by install cab, I didnt see any cab file. when you download Netfront either the trial or full only has exe file..

java, yes please...

I notice Nefront 3.3 demo doesnt want to open link with pdf, instead trying so save it, but it doesnt work either.. I do have adobe 2.0, and it will open in IE and Ftxbrowser.. do you know if 3.3 support pdf, I saw 3.4 support pdf. Do you have any idea on this..

Thanks a bunch.....
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-09-05 4:33 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

When you run the installer EXE file, it drops the CAB file(s) into a folder on your PC (eg, \Program Files, \Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync, \temp, etc). (NOTE: If it places the CABs in \temp, you may have to copy them over before closing the installer.)

Edited by CE Geek 2006-09-05 4:35 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-05 6:02 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

iirc for java you need to edit the cvmi.dll with execheck in the same way, change coredll.dll to coredl2.dll and get one of my coredlls from my site, a ce.net one (readme.txt will tell you which are the good ce.net ones). let me know if thats not specific enough
 Top of the page
duniamaya
duniamaya Page Icon Posted 2006-09-06 12:40 PM
#
Thanks all, I'll give a try...
 Top of the page
alfabob
alfabob Page Icon Posted 2006-09-09 9:58 PM
#
Duniamaya,

Where ya from mate?? Sounds like you're probably in my neck of the woods.
 Top of the page
JornaHow Page Icon Posted 2006-09-09 11:06 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Duniamaya, you mentioned Resource Tuner; Can someone tell me where I can get a copy of Resource Tuner? I just did a search of the forums and found it mentioned in three threads, but no indication of where it can be found for downloading.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-09-09 11:27 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

alfabob: you know duniamaya?

jornahow: use google
 Top of the page
duniamaya
duniamaya Page Icon Posted 2006-09-11 4:41 PM
#
Jornahow: www.heaventools.com

alfabob: hmm.. that depends.... do you mean my current location? ... or if you understand the meaning of nickname then you know exactly where I am originally from..
 Top of the page
gravit Page Icon Posted 2006-09-17 11:02 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Great stuff!! Try install netfront 3.3 on my H/PC 728 then ~~
 Top of the page
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 10