x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

BSQUARE POWER HANDHELD PASSWORD HELP!!URGENT

« Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next »
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-04-14 7:52 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

and if someone does message me on msn, then it can be that i'm away for 5 mins, so give me time to get back to you
 Top of the page
badboy
badboy Page Icon Posted 2008-04-19 9:06 PM
#
pass_bsquarephh.exe works perfectly!
Thanks you cmonex, you are the Superman!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-05-04 11:36 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

NEWS

i have dumped the flash of the bsquare, so now just need to flash that back and then if that works then custom roms!!

more info at this thread: http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=12370
 Top of the page
leonwx Page Icon Posted 2008-05-24 4:40 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

thanks for your pass_bsquarephh.exe ,i will keep on working the masterpassword ..
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-05-24 5:26 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

hi leonwx: OK, I can help you in this if you want to work together. can we talk on MSN? send me an email to contactchan at freemail.hu

also, see this thread for rom loading / flashing: http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=12370&posts=30#M116871

if flashing works well then you can just flash an OS image with patched GWES... the bootloader doesnt ask for password to flash the image

Edited by cmonex 2008-05-24 5:27 AM
 Top of the page
tyrnanoc
tyrnanoc Page Icon Posted 2009-07-17 10:01 AM
#
hi, i may be a bit late but... i have a bsquare also with lost password, but could not find any of the files for bypassing it as all the links seem to be down, is it possible to re-post them please
 Top of the page
Jesus Page Icon Posted 2009-07-18 11:39 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

write to contactchan [{(*at*)}] freemail.hu with your issue

Edited by C:Amie
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-07-19 2:51 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I really don't like this prescedent of giving out someone elses e-mail and informing the internet that the person on the other end of it "will help you". It isn't fair in the slightest on the person on the other end of the e-mail. You're also signining them up for yet more SPAM by dropping their e-mail address on a public BBS.
 Top of the page
tyrnanoc
tyrnanoc Page Icon Posted 2009-07-20 1:21 PM
#
hello, i hadnt thought about that but yes you are correct, please can admin delete that message.
i have now made contact with the person to restore some missing links
 Top of the page
tyrnanoc Page Icon Posted 2009-08-11 2:32 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

does anyone on the forum with a bsquared handheld still have the files for password resetting. Moat of the links are dead
 Top of the page
tyrnanoc Page Icon Posted 2009-08-16 6:08 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

yoohoo yoohoo!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-09-01 12:24 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

hey, sorry, I must have forgotten to upload the files to the new hosting service when I moved the site.

I fixed that now, they are live again. (the big ROM files are still being uploaded, so give that 1-2 hours, but the rest is OK right now as I'm posting this)
 Top of the page
tyrnanoc Page Icon Posted 2009-09-17 6:03 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

i must be missing something obvious here. i click 1108 times which then by-passes the password but locks the keyboard, the screen on the bsquare has half of the password box overlaying the normal screen. activesync asks me for a password. if i try and run the bsquare.exe on the pc it says invalid windows file, and i cant copy anything to the bsquared as i cant access it.
any help please?
 Top of the page
tyrnanoc Page Icon Posted 2009-09-17 7:35 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

yoooooou
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-09-18 5:24 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

tyrnanoc - 2009-09-17 12:03 PM

i must be missing something obvious here. i click 1108 times which then by-passes the password but locks the keyboard, the screen on the bsquare has half of the password box overlaying the normal screen. activesync asks me for a password. if i try and run the bsquare.exe on the pc it says invalid windows file, and i cant copy anything to the bsquared as i cant access it.
any help please?

yep, the keyboard is locked, you could try copying it to an SD card, and navigate to it in file explorer using the touch screen
just guessing as I never had a forgotten password on mine
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.205 - Cached queries : 67 - Executed queries : 11