x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS link: Jornada 728 for $325

takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-02-24 1:18 PM
#
H/PC Elder

First, no it's not my Jornada

There is a seller from Singapore selling Jornada 728s for $325 USD on eBay - currently item 5867469945.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5867469945

That particular listing is ending soon but it'll be relisted for sure. The seller lists 30 available, so it's possible a lot more are in stock. I posted this because recently there had been some discussion about 728 pricing. I got the impression that a lot of our members think the price was higher.

Well, if you think it's a good deal, go get one. There has been at least one positive feedback on a Jornada 728 from this seller, and many good feedbacks for other items.

PS Don't thank me, thank cmonex for the heads up
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-02-24 1:40 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well, just to mention, there may be problems with duty and VAT taxes (oh how much i hate customs).

the seller may be cooperative though (to avoid taxes ), i don't know.

Edited by cmonex 2006-02-24 1:40 PM
 Top of the page
wildbill Page Icon Posted 2006-02-24 1:54 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

These 728's have been listed 3x now-I think they started at $355.00 and none sold after a week. He dropped them to $350.00 and 1 sold. This is the 3rd week and they are at $325.00. They are "used" units. For those of us that are concerned with "cosmetics" (Maul & myself) I did enquire as to case scratches and was advised that the Seller would try to get me one without too many marks or scratches if I reminded him. Three (3) have sold at $325.00 US. They may very well be a great deal depending on how much they were used.
I paid $323.00 US (including delivery charges)-for my 728 which the Seller assures me was used for only 3 weeks and is truly mint-when it arrives I will confirm its condition. If I didn't win this one I intended to buy 1 of the units from Singapore.
All the best!
wildbill
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9