x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

$850 UMPC on sale now in Japan - SmartCaddie

takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-04-18 3:45 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-04-18 5:18 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

"Battery: lithium-ion(2400mAh)
Battery Life: max battery life about two and a half hours"

Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-04-19 3:21 AM
#
H/PC Elder

mscdex - 2006-04-18 2:18 AM

"Battery: lithium-ion(2400mAh)
Battery Life: max battery life about two and a half hours"

Yeah it's more in-line with current mobile products - laptops and PPCs. Basically if a laptop has a 3 hour battery life, the retailer would call it "long battery life" and use that as a selling point

I am so glad to get the extended battery for my Nexio. It makes the device much more useful. Hopefully this SmartCaddie will have an extended battery. It seems the battery is removeable at the top and easily replaceable with a larger battery.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-04-19 8:14 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

takwu - 2006-04-19 9:21 AM
Yeah it's more in-line with current mobile products - laptops and PPCs. Basically if a laptop has a 3 hour battery life, the retailer would call it "long battery life" and use that as a selling point

exactly. my hp nx6110 can't last more than two hours without connectivity.. i didn't test it out (didn't use it for 2 hrs yet) but that's what it says when i look at the battery properties.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-04-19 4:37 PM
#
H/PC Elder

It's not there for me,yet. There's plenty of small powerful full pcs on ebay to choose from for a lot less, IMO.

Maybe the 2nd gen UMPC will suit my tastes. Or the 3rd. Or maybe never. So far no ppc of any gen tickles my fancy so maybe the UMPC never will either.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9