x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Creating your own cab files

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-11-01 5:33 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Up to this point, I've been using OCP's WinCE Cab Manager to pull individual files from CAB files or to create CAB files.

But now I am using MSCEINF. Mainly because it does everything OCP's software does, and it is completely free!

Heck, I just opened the program and drug a CAB file onto it and there everything was. I could then go the file area and drag out individual components of the CAB file.

Anyway, if you are into CAB file manipulation and don't know about it, take a look at it here: http://www.codeppc.com/telechargements/msceinf/msceinf.htm

Really simple to use and powerful. And if this software has already been discussed somewhere on these forums, then just ignore me, but I only now discovered it myself and am easily excited!

Rich
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-11-01 6:10 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Hey, thanks alot for finding this , I am going to download it now
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-11-01 6:42 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wow, nice stuff
 Top of the page
Jax184 Page Icon Posted 2006-11-01 7:35 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

This is great. I've been working with the demo version of cab manager for my project, and it's a pain. The program will only run for 10 minutes before crashing, and it only gives you a few uses before it expires. As such I've had to have all my new files ready, open the manager, stuff them in, save it, test it, scramble to fix as many bugs as I can and get another version made and saved before the program crashes.
Real fun.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9