x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Pocket Word text size general question

FROST_GIANT Page Icon Posted 2007-09-11 8:49 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm referring to CE2.0 pocket word but I'm aware that any comments may apply to pocket word more generally, as my question is thus:
Pocket Word, much like desktop versions allows for different view sizes. On my laptop I almost universally change the default view size to 70% because it just suits the screen and my eyes better. I have found 80% to work well in pocket word and I was wondering if there was any way to make this the default view size, much as the default font may be changed. Perhaps via a registry setting?

On my Windows Mobile 5 device, changing the general text size allows for something like this, but CE obviously doesn't have the same control panel.
 Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2007-09-11 11:47 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

One option might be to set up the Word document the way you want it (80% Zoom,text size and style) and save it as a Pocket Word Template.

Then just start Pocket Word and use the Template you created as your starting document and just Save As your new document.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 10