x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Image viewing software with thumbnails

christips
christips Page Icon Posted 2005-04-20 6:14 PM
#
Having recently established a wonderful wireless link to my PC (Windows XP) from my J720 I would like to browse my picture on my PC.
The J720 image viewer is useless for this as it loads the whole image and doesn't have a thumbnail preview.
Can anyone recommend a good piece of software?. I remember seeing one years ago that I have lost.

Chris
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-04-20 6:36 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

tum te tum

Search is your friend - Click Here

Top of the page
christips
christips Page Icon Posted 2005-04-20 6:54 PM
#
Apologies and thanks

Chris
 Top of the page
Uncle Ben Page Icon Posted 2005-04-20 11:03 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Hi, Chris. The one I like best is Resco PhotoViewer. Excellent image reduction algorithm, resulting in very minimal loss of image quality (minimal in relation to other applications).

http://www.resco.net/windowsce/photoviewer/default.asp

Another one you may want to take a look ACDsee. There desktop application is very robust - it, combined with ACDSee mobile, would likely satisfy all your needs.

http://www.acdsystems.com/english/products/wince/index

Check them out, take them for a test run ... I like them both, I ended up with ACDsee on my desktop, but Resco on my Handheld. Cheers!
 Top of the page
lextre Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 12:12 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Another excellent little program is ArcSoft's cePhoto which works exceptionally well on a HPC with a larger screen (but then, don't they all?) . Not sure if ArcSoft are still around though so you may have difficulty locating a copy!
 Top of the page
son
son Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 4:27 AM
#
HPC:FACTOR Does Not sanction, allow or endorce Piracy or Warez requests. Under board policy this post has been removed
C:Amie
 Top of the page
son
son Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 4:31 AM
#
HPC:FACTOR Does Not sanction, allow or endorce Piracy or Warez requests. Under board policy this post has been removed
C:Amie
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 29