x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Where can i find Nokia 6210 CE1 IrDA driver!!??

bell
bell Page Icon Posted 2007-10-31 7:03 PM
#
Hi there!! I'm searching for this driver, as a newbie here i don't understand what this mean. I was reading this answer to another user:

"What I can perhaps offer you instead is a trip to the HCL. Search it for Nokia 6210 and download the CE1 driver. That is similar in make-up to our one, and may give you the expected result."

What is "trip to the HCL" where is this place?

My intention is to transfer files with another devices with this driver, is that possible, right?

Btw, after i discovered this nice forum, my Cassiopeia come back!!
Believe me!! Right now i connected my beloved A-11 with my desktop running xp. This was possible with a nice and easy tutorial that i read here.

So, where can find the Nokia CE1 driver??

Thanks!!!

Edited by bell 2007-10-31 7:54 PM
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-10-31 10:43 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Go back to the "Support & Tutorials" page and look at the links on the upper left-hand side. One of them says "Hardware Compatibility List."
 Top of the page
bell
bell Page Icon Posted 2007-11-01 6:28 AM
#
Oh yeah!! Thanks i found it. But i think i make a mistake, using this driver doesn´t granted to transfer files with another devices such one tungsten or any cell phone, i mean send pictures or documents. Correct me if i´m wrong! : (
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-11-02 2:40 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

You may need a third-party application for this - at least in the case of the Tungsten. Conduits has a program called Peacemaker that allows CE and Palm OS devices to exchange data via IrDA:

http://www.conduits.com/home.asp

But the current version doesn't support CE 1 devices as far as I know.

Edited by CE Geek 2007-11-02 2:43 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-11-02 6:26 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The IrDA driver we have it for using the phone for dial-up access to the Internet. You likely need an IrOBEX application for what you want to do.
 Top of the page
bell
bell Page Icon Posted 2007-11-05 4:25 PM
#
There is a tutorial how to use/install this IrOBEX here in HPCFactor? I cannot find it!! Sorry, i'm confused!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-11-26 6:22 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

We haven't written one for a CE1 OBEX application I am afraid. I am not even certain that any of the OBEX applications that I know of will even work under CE 1.

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 8