x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

PenCentra (MIPS) WinCE 2.11 Development on XP?

Joe Blow Page Icon Posted 2007-12-08 4:46 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi everyone,

Before I go and load my hard disk with more useless stuff, does the current version (6.0?) of the Windows Mobile development environment still support the MIPS 41xx and WinCE 2.11 based systems (e.g., the Fujitsu PenCentra 130) as a target?

If not, has anyone been able to get the older (4.x) IDEs running under XP? When I try to start the 4.0 or 4.2 IDEs, they start to open an IDE window, but, then, eventually reach a point where an error dialog comes up (that doesn't say anything useful, other than an unspecified error occurred), and the IDE window closes. I do have some older PCs lying around running NT, 98, etc., that I could load the older IDEs onto, but, they've been partially scavenged for hardware, so, I'd have to get them running and up on the Net, again, download the IDE stuff, etc. I'd rather not bother with that, if I can develop for this target on my current XP system.

Thanks a bunch, and All the Best,
Joe
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-12-08 9:57 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

you can use EVC3 to develop for your device, WM6 doesn't support MIPS

EVC3 runs just fine on my XP system
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2007-12-11 6:08 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

Yep. eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 is good programming environment.
 Top of the page
z666zz666z
z666zz666z Page Icon Posted 2009-12-21 8:43 AM
#
Yes EVC will make exe abla to run on PDA (at least on my PDA the Hello World works)...

But what if i want Pascal, instead of C... like Lazarus for ARM, but for MIPS WinCE 2.11,... where can i found a Object Pascal IDE for cross compile for MIPS WinCe2.11?

Note: I use Linux, not Windows (at PC).

Thanks in advance.

P.D.: Please send responses to eMail z666zz666z on terra dot es, thanks
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.157 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 28