x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

wally is lazy mode
wally is lazy mode Page Icon Posted 2005-04-30 5:41 AM
#
Sorry if this has been asked a million times. I have to show my 6651 working with hotmail before the buyer firms up.
I completely forget if this is possible. IIRC there is a back ddor workaround to do this. I quickly scanned the forums and howtos w/o luck.
Perhaps the answer (if there is) could be stickied somehow or made a litlle more prominent.

On another note, is there any program to sync one hpc to another with a minimum of fuss? And not use a desltop PC in the process?
I can xfer batches of various things but if there is a simple one click answer I can't find it. I've tried various PIM backup restore programs like Resco without joy
Tx to all
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-04-30 9:52 AM
#
H/PC Elder

wally is lazy mode - 2005-04-30 3:41 AM

Sorry if this has been asked a million times. I have to show my 6651 working with hotmail before the buyer firms up.
I completely forget if this is possible. IIRC there is a back ddor workaround to do this. I quickly scanned the forums and howtos w/o luck.
Perhaps the answer (if there is) could be stickied somehow or made a litlle more prominent.

On another note, is there any program to sync one hpc to another with a minimum of fuss? And not use a desltop PC in the process?
I can xfer batches of various things but if there is a simple one click answer I can't find it. I've tried various PIM backup restore programs like Resco without joy
Tx to all

Or ... you could post your Intermec on the hpcbay ...

You need to use the mobile version for hotmail.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-04-30 12:49 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Download the MIF for links:
http://www.hpcfactor.com/qlink/?linkID=24
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9