x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

eWallet for HPC

1 2
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2005-05-16 9:52 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

I have eWallet 3.0 running on my J720 and have not encountered a password problem. This doesn't solve your issue, but at least you know that it's not the J720 per say that is the problem.
 Top of the page
The Bishop Page Icon Posted 2005-05-16 10:48 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

When I enter my password in HP Securty I get an error message that says unable to save message.

The Bishop
 Top of the page
The Bishop Page Icon Posted 2005-05-21 5:27 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks Hurricane!, Then can you tell me which file is being altered that would prevent my password from being saved in the HP security program of my J720. You are correct that its not a problem with the unit itself, but a software download possibly that I recently did. I thought it was the eWallet, but after I removed it from the unit, the problem still continued. Do you think that a file in my registry has been moved or changed that relates to the HP Security program? I reloaded the eWallet and it works great! eWallet password is saved and works also. I just can not get the unit password to save and work. The error message is Error, Unable to save entry. By the way I'm located in the suburbs of Gainesville Florida. We don't want to see or hear from another hurricane

The Bishop
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-05-21 5:38 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The hp Security application is notorious for breaking the system registry/system security database. I would recommend using the Password applet in the control panel first to see if that can recover it.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.233 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9