x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

does the pencentra 200 have built in infrared?

mrzool Page Icon Posted 2008-03-02 10:20 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

i really need it to play media player files which i have in my usb drive ...

so i was told to download active sync and through that download teh media player and the usb drives...... but after i downloaded and attached the cable to pencentra .... it would not read

what do i do ...
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-03-03 3:28 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Okay, I'm officially confused. The thread title, the thread location, and the initial post all do not match with one another. (The PenCentra 200 runs either H/PC Pro or H/PC 2000 - please specify which.) Yes, the PenCentra has a built-in IR port - it's next to the left-hand PCMCIA port on the top. What kind of USB drive are you referring to, and what drivers have you or are you attempting to install?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-03-04 12:11 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

seems he wants ir activesync to copy usb drivers over to use his usb pendrive

p.s.: ce geek, if you visit hpcdev, we've moved to freenode irc. (irc.freenode.org for an irc client, don't remember web version right now)

Edited by cmonex 2008-03-04 12:12 PM
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-03-04 1:05 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Wouldn't it be easier to copy the drivers to the pen drive while it's plugged into the PC (bypassing ActiveSync entirely)? mrzool, if you're looking for a driver to read USB drives on the PenCentra, try the Clik! driver:

http://www.hpcfactor.com/hcl/detail.asp?hcdid=508&pn=1&mstrcat=17&sortby=&hclq=&gowince=

I found the new location for HPCDev, cmonex - said a brief hello last night but then had to log off.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 28