x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

A recommendation for WiFi Cards

evieabston Page Icon Posted 2008-03-11 1:30 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi Everyone:
I just bought a MobilePro 880. I love the bigger screen that the MP900c doesn't have. I decided to see if I could use a wifi card so I can do some light surfing and send and receive email. I found a good source on Ebay. The company sells the Wifi cards, drivers and instructional booklet. it was great. One note about the drivers. Use the Agere files to install the drivers and when you get into the Agere files, choose 2.11 it is quick and easy. I also found that AOL works great for simple sending a receiveing email and it even saves the email addresses automatically for a new email address. I do love it and it doesn't seem as slow as I thought it would be. I was so happy that I bought an additional card so each MobilePro can have one. oh the seller name is my1990. He sells the Orinoco cards.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-03-11 1:40 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

my1990 is a member here, and others (including myself) have shared generally good experiences with him. (I got me 16 MB of expansion RAM for my 790. )
 Top of the page
kimbro Page Icon Posted 2008-04-14 5:22 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I need to get a wifi card for my HP 660 LX - how can I get in contact with this member? "my1990"
 Top of the page
airhook Page Icon Posted 2008-04-14 6:12 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

kimbro - 2008-04-14 10:22 PM

I need to get a wifi card for my HP 660 LX - how can I get in contact with this member? "my1990"

Enter my 1990 in the "Filter by author" of Search the Forums tab.
It'll get you to a forum page with "my 1990" on it - he/she has an email link.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-04-14 6:35 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Check the same username (my1990) on eBay as well.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11