x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Help with CE5 satnav unlock

1 2 3
Piotr
Piotr Page Icon Posted 2008-03-21 6:57 PM
#
Unfortunately I do not have any idea I just use folders that I copied on my SD ... I do not need to connect my device to pc
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2008-03-22 7:01 AM
#
H/PC Elder

I cant be sure I can help but will get to have a look. Sorry I havn't looked yet... was working on my car yesterday from noon through to 8pm and can hardly move at the moment...

John
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2008-06-13 8:21 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Wiktor - 2008-03-19 10:27 AM

hi i have problem with my route 66 maxi i can't change mass storage to activesync , please help me

Q:- I cannot switch the 'ActiveSync' mode to 'Mass storage' mode on my MINI / MAXI.

A:- Please run the latest Navigate 8 update.

We recommend using the Route 66 Sync application and an external memory card reader/writer to run the software update. What you need to do is connect the card reader to the PC via USB, launch the Sync application, and go to 'Tools' > 'Search for software updates for your device'.

Hope this helps

Edited by mr-mac 2008-06-13 8:22 AM
 Top of the page
Xanthus Page Icon Posted 2009-03-23 3:58 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi Guys

I'm going to buy a Maxi in a few days and I'm interested in unlocking windows on it I'm a little worried cos it looks like it's easy to break it though

But other than that can anyone tell me what you can do with it when it's unlocked? Like what useful applications will run on it? Can it play videos smoothly etc?

Thanks
 Top of the page
scampi
scampi Page Icon Posted 2009-05-27 2:44 AM
#
Hi!

I have problem with my route66 maxi. When i push the button ON the unit start the boot and after 3-4 sec reboot every time. The official UP / Downgrade cannot work because the SD card and Activesync connection lost when the unit reboot.

Any idea?

Thank You

Scamoi from Hungary
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9