x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Activesync 3.0, 3.7.1, Can not create a partnership

elmerjayfudd
elmerjayfudd Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 7:31 PM
#
I was just given an HP Jornada 680 - I always wanted one, I went to connect got it once, set up the partnership and installed the programs. Things went well - So I deleted my old Casio E115 and now it will not establish a partnership. I removed and reinstalled Windows CE, Activesync ( both versions) and now I still can not establish the partnership. What are the steps to get to do it? Would appriciate the help thanks
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 7:45 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to H/PC Pro Support

It's a CE 2.11 device, not 2.0.

First step, please uninstall Windows CE Services, ActiveSync, and H/PC installed applications you have on the PC.
Reboot the system. If you have anything using the COM ports disable it, and ensure that firewall applications aren't getting in the way.

Not head to Sync Soft in the top navigation and download ActiveSync 3.8 - may as well have you on the highest version.
Just hook up the device and run the get connected Wizard, and we'll go from there.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8