x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

I now have... 16 Mobilons.

1 2
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-10-13 9:40 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I've seen one or two of those upgraded HC-4600s over the past couple of years, but was never much interested (since I have several H/PC Pro devices already, and since the porting of .NET Compact Framework 1.0 SP3 to CE 2.0 has added many new apps that can run on the CE 2.0 model). The rechargeable AAs I tried when re-celling one of my Mobilon battery packs were 1.2 V at 2400 MAh, and you're right, they didn't supply much power, running down in minutes.
 Top of the page
Paianni Page Icon Posted 2008-11-03 12:21 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Who needs 16 Mobilons? I have one of every HPC I have got! You don't need 16 unless they are all differant Mobilon generations.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-11-03 2:37 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Buying a lot of several of the same device has its advantages. Often the seller doesn't have a clue about the devices and thus doesn't test them, and you end up with several fully working units for a ridiculously low price. You can then turn around and sell the extra working units, and even make money. (Not as easy, though, in the case of the Mobilon which, despite being a nice device, doesn't seem to be in demand these days. )
 Top of the page
Paianni Page Icon Posted 2008-11-04 11:11 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Thats rude.
 Top of the page
Paianni Page Icon Posted 2008-11-04 11:12 AM
#
H/PC Elite

It's in demand for me!
 Top of the page
Paianni Page Icon Posted 2008-11-19 3:02 AM
#
H/PC Elite

If the adapter you are using only gives you one voltage type to use, a multiple adapter may be useful. I have an AC adapter which works for several differant voltage types: 1.5V, 3V, 4.5V, 6V, 7.5V, 9V, and 12V. The great thing about these is that you can use them for almost anything electrical you can plug into the wall ... and useful for Mobilons if you are somewhere over the globe because I think the Mobilon was only sold in the US (That's why no one brought one here!).
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.266 - Cached queries : 47 - Executed queries : 25