x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Upcoming Reviews

clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2008-05-16 8:54 PM
#
Avatar image of clintonfitchdotcom
H/PC Elite

Hello Factorites! Long time... really long time... no chat. Sorry for the silence. I've been more than a little busy between a new position within my company and a MBA program. Thankfully things are starting to settle a bit and I'm finding the balance between life, work, school, CFDC and HPCF. :-)

The good news is I have several reviews in the hopper and I should have the first one done next week and posted. The review covers a great application which I'm some of you are familiar with. What is it? Ah... you have to check back!

After that I am going to have a review of the ultimate H/PC carrying case. I'm serious - the ultimate. It is absolutely fantastic and I think after you see the review (which may include video?! ) you will all be jumping over yourselves to get one. I'm uber pumped about it!

Top of the page Quote Reply
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-05-17 12:41 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

glad you are back

as for the ultimate case, it is very subjective. let's bet I'm not going to jump for it, because what I want is 1) the smallest case possible, I don't need pockets or anything else 2) no need to remove hpc from it 3) or if it has to be removed then i want to close the case by zipping it, no open cases please 4) it must look stylish which is again very subjective, which ends the whole story

due to that only a couple of my devices have a case... the rest are happy just sitting in my bag

Edited by cmonex 2008-05-17 12:42 AM
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2008-05-17 7:23 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

So Clinton Fitch really does exist?

Waiting for the review with bated breath.

My idea of perfect case is one that is not stylish as much as it is bulletproof. Lightweight and crushproof. Padded on the interior to compensate for an accidental drop. Like Cmonex, I want it to be as small as possible. It needs no extra space for me either...just large enough to hold my HPC with the wifi card plugged in.

Edited by Rich Hawley 2008-05-17 7:25 AM
clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2008-05-17 8:25 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I really do exist! :-)

The case is more stylish than bulletproof so you may be a bit disappointed Rich from that perspective. Size wise however, it should be what you are looking for.
clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2008-05-17 8:41 AM
#
H/PC Elite

cmonex - 2008-05-16 11:41 PM

glad you are back

as for the ultimate case, it is very subjective. let's bet I'm not going to jump for it, because what I want is 1) the smallest case possible, I don't need pockets or anything else 2) no need to remove hpc from it 3) or if it has to be removed then i want to close the case by zipping it, no open cases please 4) it must look stylish which is again very subjective, which ends the whole story

due to that only a couple of my devices have a case... the rest are happy just sitting in my bag

Glad to be back!

I think you may like it actually. As I look at your list cmonex, this case will meet most of your needs.

Yes, totally agree that stylish is subjective but I think you'll agree with me once you see it.
HPCer Page Icon Posted 2008-05-17 9:53 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

clintonfitchdotcom - 2008-05-16 8:54 PM

After that I am going to have a review of the ultimate H/PC carrying case. I'm serious - the ultimate. It is absolutely fantastic and I think after you see the review (which may include video?! ) you will all be jumping over yourselves to get one. I'm uber pumped about it!

Will you at least tell us the device class you plan to use it with? Or even better yet the device!
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-05-17 9:14 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I think it's a one-size-fits-all case made out of Spandex.
HPCer Page Icon Posted 2008-05-17 10:45 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

CE Geek - 2008-05-17 9:14 PM

I think it's a one-size-fits-all case made out of Spandex.

BlueZed
BlueZed Page Icon Posted 2008-05-26 3:18 AM
#
Well, if it protects millions of professional long-distance bikers, I'm sure spandex will do an HPC good.
Seriously though, this case is something I want to see.
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 8