x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

TCPMP on SH4 devices?

vietchristian Page Icon Posted 2008-09-13 2:30 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Got an awesome Hitachi tablet with SH4 processor. Don't see download of tcpmp for this at the factor. Help! Device is perfect to watch movies on, but with what player?
 Top of the page
Paianni Page Icon Posted 2008-09-14 10:30 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Ok, so you can't find a video player for your SH4 tablet? Well, i've got the answer!
Try Wodeon. Wodeon is an mpeg1 only player and someone mentioned it was slightly buggy, but it works on every handheld pc with arm, mps, sh3, or sh4. It can even work on the earliest devices: Windows CE 1.0! You don't even need to run a setup for this program. Just download the latest version (1.8) then open the zip file. You will see some executive files starting with wodeon_arm, mps, sh3, and sh4. Copy the appropriate file to your compact flash (if you have one), then transfer to your handheld pc and open the file on your handheld! Its as easy as that! Search on google for this program; its easy to find.
 Top of the page
vietchristian Page Icon Posted 2008-09-17 11:32 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I downloaded it, but what should I use to convert videos? I converted one video using avs converter and see next to nothing at a slow speed. I like TCPMP on my Jornada 720 because it plays many formats without the conversion hassle and the good quality. So it's not available for SH4?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-09-18 1:03 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

One of our members here (PocketDVD) has a very good video converter program for the PC called DVD Catalyst:

http://www.dvdcatalyst.com/
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-09-18 3:12 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

BTW, you might have gotten more responses had you posted this thread in the H/PC Pro forum, since no CE 2.0 devices had an SH4 processor.
 Top of the page
Paianni Page Icon Posted 2008-09-18 3:22 AM
#
H/PC Elite

That is true ... but he may have changed the processor manually, though im not sure you can access it via opening the whole device.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 9