x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Gre@T Page Icon Posted 2008-09-19 9:45 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Dear All,

I have two Mio C320 devices one with badly flashed bootloader, and one device with launcher.exe issue. I have built the '"samsung" jtag schematic and replaced the original 5V tolerant buffer (74LS541) with 74lvc125 3V buffer. The giveio.sys is in place and running. But unfortunately the sjf2443.exe is not detecting the cpu.

What should i do? I have powered the device from battery the power button and lcd are not connected.

Thank You,

Edited by Gre@T 2008-09-19 9:51 AM
 Top of the page
gf_secured
gf_secured Page Icon Posted 2010-06-05 12:10 PM
#
please somebody give me waht pins where to conect to make the jtag i am a newbie in jtag but i can do it very fast if i know were are the pins on this device mio c320 with proccesor s3c22443xl-40 and flash k9g8g08uom(1 gb) both made by samsung the flash its easy and i thinck it mite help couse the device worcks in a way that the computer recognizes the sd card but the internal of the device not an i tested on diferent pc`s and it`s not the soft isue of pc`s its the device sombody mesed up proabably with its soft and ersased somthing
 Top of the page
ojejoe Page Icon Posted 2010-06-10 11:56 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

You should go there:
http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=127723
and post your questions at this forum, these people will help.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 10