x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

sat nav with ce 5 -DEAD-

1 2
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2008-11-06 10:21 AM
#
H/PC Elder

sits in outbox till I read it IIRC
 Top of the page
clever dicky
clever dicky Page Icon Posted 2008-11-09 8:26 AM
#
Hi, have you got my email OK. would apreciate the file / help you offered.

Many thanks
 Top of the page
saeed
saeed Page Icon Posted 2008-12-23 1:49 PM
#
mr-mac - 2008-11-06 8:36 AM

As mentioned I have a PNAshell that will start up CE shell on soft re-set. PM me your email address and I will send with instructions.

If you want to use an alternative shell with links to apps etc. then look through some of the satnav hacking websites and look at some of the programs people have produced to replace the shell they are often provided with all the files for the apps etc. to go on the SD.

Igo8 is nice. but if you have a non standard resolution it can be a pain to make it work. I can make igo8 run on my R66 Maxi (in 320x320) but I have tried again and again to make a native resolution theme work on it and it always fails.

I like R66 8 but you will have to buy a map. (though I picked up a WM version Uk and Ireland on CD for £30). The maps are nice and clear, nav is accurate, it re-routes nicely if you miss turn and is great for multi-point trips. You can download a WM update installer for nothing and get a 15day free trial of the maps (seems to work nicely on diffrent resolutions and picks up GPS automatically). Anyway if you want details ask in PM.

hi... i really need your help i have a dead xraod 4150 GPS device with windows ce 5 ..device is on but no display...please help me if PNAshell get life to my device. my email is msaeed62pk@yahoo.com. thanks

Most satnav software will install through activesync. however, it will also install directly to SD card if you pop it in a card reader in PC. Try it and see as this will avoid any activesync issues etc.

John
 Top of the page
saeed
saeed Page Icon Posted 2008-12-23 1:52 PM
#
hi... i really need your help i have a dead xraod 4150 GPS device with windows ce 5 ..device is on but no display...please help me if PNAshell get life to my device. my email is msaeed62pk@yahoo.com. thanks
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.164 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8