x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:Global]: Colorgraphic Voyager CF card

Half-Saint Page Icon Posted 2008-10-28 1:53 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I recently scored two of those on eBay but I only need one so I'm offering the other one for sale.

It comes with a dongle (VGA, S-Video and Composite) and a cute little remote control. Unfortunately no CD but the driver can be downloaded from HPC Facotr Hardware Compatibility List (HCL). The card has been tested with my Jornada 728 using a regular CF-PCMCIA adapter and it works fine. Supports VGA output up to 1024x786@256 but I think 800x600@65K looks the best when you're using a half-VGA device like the J728.

The price is $35 shipped to anywhere in the world.

Cheers,
SainT
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2008-10-28 6:38 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I've used the card in the past and while I don't need it with my 900 since I have a VGA out cable, it was really nice using the remote control to advance the slides on my PowerPoint presentations. You didn't have to stand right next to the HPC to go from screen to screen....

$35 is a super price for something that was once in the hundreds of dollars range....

Rich
 Top of the page
Half-Saint Page Icon Posted 2008-10-28 8:19 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Rich,

do you by any chance know what batteries are required for the remote?

Cheers
SainT
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2008-10-28 11:28 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I never put them in myself, it was the university's...however it was thin, so I imagine it was the standard 2025/2032 coin type. About the only thing I still have is the drivers for the thing and the various ClearVue suites for the different devices. I do remember that I was using it with my 790 however, long before the 900 ever came out. I also remember that I only had a range of about 9 feet from the MP790 before the infrared gave out....

Rich

Edited by Rich Hawley 2008-10-28 11:29 AM
 Top of the page
Half-Saint Page Icon Posted 2008-11-03 4:17 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Still available. If there are no takers, I'll be listing it on eBay by the end of the week.

SainT
 Top of the page
Rickman Page Icon Posted 2008-11-13 4:30 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi Is the card still available ?

Mike
 Top of the page
Half-Saint Page Icon Posted 2008-11-14 2:42 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Step in line At the moment, the card is reserved but if the deal doesn't go through it will be.

cheers
SainT
 Top of the page
zurlom Page Icon Posted 2009-08-21 6:54 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello everybody,

i got one of this useful adapter but i'm wondering if you ever found new drivers. I mean in original CD there's only a WinCE 3 version 8(( Someone have CE .Net (4.x) or even better know if it exist for WinMobile 2k5 ?
The supplier site (www.colorgraphic.co.uk www.colorgraphic.net www.colorgfx.com) seems no more accessible.

Every little help or "glue" really appreciated.

M. Zurlo

P.S. Mr Hawley could you please check which version are your drivers ?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 45 - Executed queries : 30