x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

windows ce5 chinese car stereo+gps+bluetooth+dvd+tv tuner

1 2 3 4
rburndred Page Icon Posted 2008-11-13 6:15 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

as above i have got a chinese car stereo and for the navigation part of it it was using r66 which i have changed to igo because in the navigation menu of the device it lets you choose a path to the exe , this will be most helpfull in accessing the ce shell i believe , only i have a few questions

this device has no way to connect to a pc , all i can do is put files onto the sd card , and on the sd card there is no windows folder , only my igo folder at the moment , i assume all i need to do is copy explorer.exe for windows ce 5 to the sd card and launch it from the navigation menu of the device and ill be into ce , but where can i get explorer , also i read that there are other applications which can locate and start the explorer which is already on the device , again where can i find these , i realise everybody who comes here is asking for help on this and that . i think i already know what to do just cant find the friggin files i need
 Top of the page
Jesus Page Icon Posted 2008-11-14 5:40 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

there were a member or two here from china. But better don't touch anything without an expert. try gpspassion forums.
Send us a link so we can see your device on the net. Sounds like something I would like to have too.

Edited by Jesus 2008-11-14 5:42 PM
 Top of the page
rburndred Page Icon Posted 2008-11-14 7:34 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEW...

this is the device , just browsing thru the windows folder loads of apps and dll's , i have got a desktop and a recycling bin and my computer but no start menu , quite annoying , i can get to the control panel but its in chinese and i cant see how to enable the start menu at all , i got into the appearance options for changing the background and stuff but cant see anything about the startmenu here either
 Top of the page
mxtime Page Icon Posted 2008-11-17 10:44 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Sounds like you have the wrong explorer.exe. I had the same problem on a finedrive 350 (ce 4.2).. either that or your taskbar is set to be hidden... (set in the registry)

Edited by mxtime 2008-11-17 10:45 AM
 Top of the page
rburndred Page Icon Posted 2008-11-17 12:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

im using the explorer.exe that is on the device , so i assume it must be hidden from the registry , do you know which entry it is to change it?
 Top of the page
rburndred Page Icon Posted 2008-11-24 4:31 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

hey asterix , sorry ive been away for a few days , i have a windows desktop , and a control panel , but it is in chinese , i think i will be able to make a registry backup , i can access the registy but any changes i make get lost when i restart the device which i suppose might be a problem, i also should be able to make a copy of the windows folder for you to examine
cheers!
 Top of the page
dodge magnum Page Icon Posted 2009-07-05 6:41 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I also got the chinese radio anyone knows where to get the gps software, I live in the USA.
 Top of the page
garchers Page Icon Posted 2009-07-09 10:34 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

TRY www.finean.com thats where I got my own from .

Regards
KIM
 Top of the page
garchers Page Icon Posted 2009-07-09 10:34 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

You have to pay for the Maps at www.finean.com

Regards

Edited by garchers 2009-07-09 10:37 PM
 Top of the page
dodge magnum Page Icon Posted 2009-07-13 5:12 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

do you Have the same Chinese radio? I tried downloading the demo version but it the did not work, maybe I did somehting wrong. Thank you.
 Top of the page
garchers Page Icon Posted 2009-07-20 3:01 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I dont have the same radio I have a Sky Model ZD-718N

http://www.asiannet.com/offerdetail/245369/245369/1609.html
 Top of the page
garchers Page Icon Posted 2009-07-23 6:33 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello I would like to know if you could assist me with my radio problem.I have a Chinese radio.
My car radio model: ZD-718N GPS function suddenly stopped working .I am not getting the GPS setup menu and the GPS icon is dim. I am asking for some assistance to restore the unit to a working condition .
I have tried resetting the unit using the reset button at the top, but the fault is still there.
Is there a firmware upgrade available for sale that I could download.

I have purchased the South American maps from www.finean.com and the unit was working after installing the software but recently after a problem with the antenna connection the GPS stopped working.

The TV Bluetooth,Ipod,Radio and USB is working .The DVD never worked .
I used to get a setup menu for the GPS which had sub menus to show the operating system and processor (WIND0WS CE 5.0 and 400 Mhz CPU)

Edited by garchers 2009-07-23 6:42 AM

(RADIO MENU2.JPG)

(MOTHERBOARD2.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments RADIO MENU2.JPG (68KB - 32 downloads)
Attachments MOTHERBOARD2.JPG (64KB - 24 downloads)
 Top of the page
siv6si Page Icon Posted 2009-07-24 5:34 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hiya guys, I'm new to the forum but not new to this page ( i bookmarked this page when i first bought my Chinese stereo )

Now my problem is every time i try and use the GPS with a set up not originally supplied with the system ( iGo Plus 2006 ) it stopped working with some error code - its in Chinese ans I'm not fluent in oriental languages

This is my unit.
My Unit

it doesn't have any distinguishing marks i.e model number on the unit..

SO if anyone has this unit and have managed to get the GPS running, PLEASE let me know....

Edited by siv6si 2009-07-24 5:37 PM
 Top of the page
siv6si Page Icon Posted 2009-07-29 3:26 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Never mind guys, i managed to get iGo 2008 to run on the unit..

Its works a treat.
 Top of the page
garchers Page Icon Posted 2009-08-06 6:29 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Try www.finean.com they have demo maps and some to sell as well.
Install the map on the SD memory, select the gps ICON on the main Menu and you will be guided to the area where the map is.Run finean.exe and the Navigation program will start.
Most of these All in one systems uses WIN CE 5.0 .
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 67 - Executed queries : 15