x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Sig 3 + Opera 8.65 = Working :-)

1 2 3 4
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-06-18 1:46 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Nice of you to come around here and see us again, cmonex.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-06-18 11:09 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

yeah, HPC's with opera are still great things. also I bought a skeyepad off isotherm! looks neat and smaller than my simpad; just need to find the right connector, as he didn't have the AC adapter for it, then I'll play with ROMs on that too (I did get it with the cradle for that)

Edited by cmonex 2009-06-18 11:10 AM
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2009-06-18 7:29 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Congratulations on owning a skeyepad! It's cuter than simpad. If you need a DC plug converter from 2.1mm (very popular with AC adapters for LCD's) to 1.3mm (compatible with the pad), I can send you one.

Edited by CAuser 2009-06-18 7:44 PM
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2010-03-22 8:38 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Ok so quick question....

I followed instructions as per Isotherm... If I do the start of the uninstallation so redgear doesn't autoload on soft re-set I can no longer use redgear after the soft re-set (if I click on link in start menu or double tap app in windows directory) it doesn't load.

Only way I can get it to work is to install as normal, replace aygshell, and then make sure I untick redgear before I press standby (but then I need to re-untick it every time I soft reset).

Is there a reg setting I can change to make redgears default state of having the redgear active tick box unchecked?

Also can't seem to get Route66 to run on the Sig3 shame as it was quite good nav software. I get some sort of memory error. Worked on Smartbook with redgear installed (strange though redgear didn't actually have to be enabled once R66 was installed but it would only run on Smartbook with redgear installed). It's maybe just one of the setup procedures it doesn't like so will try copying the files and directories off the CF from the smartbook (if I can find it). Or is the later version of redgear maybe causing something diffrent to happen?

Any tips would be appreciated.

John
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2010-03-22 6:10 PM
#
H/PC Elite

If you have disabled RedGear on startup, to enable it the first time you must run it like this: redgear 1 (that is, you must supply "1" as the parameter)
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2010-03-24 8:48 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Sorted... Thanks all.

Opera is quite pleasent on the Sig3

John
 Top of the page
NathanielZhu Page Icon Posted 2010-10-04 4:47 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Does this work for the Chinese Netbook?