x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Sci-Fi Discussion in TV and Movies

« Prev ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Next »
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2015-07-10 5:48 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

LOL
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2015-07-10 5:49 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Don't you be hatin, bro!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2015-07-10 8:40 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

torch - 2015-07-10 3:56 AM

C:Amie - 2015-07-09 1:20 AM

torch - 2015-07-09 3:23 AM

iZombie
Oh! So that's what we're calling Apple users now is it?

I would appreciate that you not refer to us zombies in such a manner. More factual, please.
/me looks at watch.
Hairflip!
oOh no she didnnttt
Woah, woah, easy there sailor. I didn't refer to you as Zombies, that would be an injustice to the living dead, I called you iZombies. Differentiated to something else only by the trademark inclusion if a leading 'i', Cupertino patented, very shiny, aesthetically pleasing yet of limited societal value. Get it right

Now I need a clever way to make this post about the thread subject...

Who else saw the GoT finale?

Thoughts?
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2015-07-10 6:46 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I haven't even watched that show yet, I'm so behind on TV.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2015-12-16 8:37 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

So! Apparently there's a new Star Wars film coming? They kept that rather low key huh?

Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2015-12-28 1:38 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

We will be seeing Star Wars this week! Can't wait!
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2016-02-09 12:08 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Hey, so I thought I would give the show "Dark Matter" a shot. It is on Netflix now. I really like it. Kinda a cross between a couple of shows like Firefly and Dollhouse. Give it a shot.

Also, I have been enjoying The Flash, The Arrow, and of course SUPER GIRL!! My daughter loves that show.

By the way, I really enjoyed Star Wars, I just hope the next one is a lot more original!!! I kind of felt like I had already seen it at some points.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2016-02-09 12:56 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Hated Star Wars...simply a rip-off of "A New Hope." Love Supergirl. Was happy to see Heros back with some closure this time. Really enjoying "You, me and the Apocolypse." Also watching "The Colony" wondering who the invaders are...
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2016-02-10 8:26 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Yoldering - 2016-02-09 9:08 PM

By the way, I really enjoyed Star Wars, I just hope the next one is a lot more original!!! I kind of felt like I had already seen it at some points.

I enjoyed Star Wars to a certain amount, but yeah like you said, some parts were like the original trilogy.
I liked BB-8 though.

Edited by stingraze 2016-02-10 8:27 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2016-02-10 8:32 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Rich Hawley - 2016-02-09 12:56 PM

Hated Star Wars...simply a rip-off of "A New Hope." Love Supergirl. Was happy to see Heros back with some closure this time. Really enjoying "You, me and the Apocolypse." Also watching "The Colony" wondering who the invaders are...
You love supergirl the series or you love Melissa Benoist? There is a difference

Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2016-08-18 1:27 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Well, it has been a while since I posted on this thread. We saw Superman Vs. Batman... What are y'all's thoughts. Still waiting to see Captain America Civil War. Some interesting sci-fi TV shows are coming out this fall as well. I have also been re-watching the show Sliders. I never was able to watch the last couple of seasons.
 Top of the page
SwizzleDude
SwizzleDude Page Icon Posted 2016-08-18 6:54 AM
#
I think the new Star Wars movie (by Disney) was really awesome. The even newer one, by George Lucas, looks like a ripoff or a even-though-I-sold-you-the-rights-to-my-movie-I'm-still-better-than-you-at-it-move.
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2017-05-20 1:26 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

So, I just finished the current season of Legends of Tomorrow on Netflix. Good show but a bit cheesy at times. Especially with the brothers from Prison Break... Waiting on the new seasons of the Flash and The Arrow as well as Super Girl...It was really annoying because one of the episodes was a crossover episode that involved those two shows. Unfortunately it was the third episode in the crossover and I was LOST!

I also finished the 2nd season of Defiance. I struggled with it because I just got tired of the characters. Fortunately after a long break from it, I got back into it.

Also the show "The 100" I took a long break from it but watched an episode yesterday. It got me back into it. The third season is really different from the first 2. Took a really bug turn and you have to use your imagination to understand what is happening. Anyway, the episode yesterday really had a plot turn and got me interested again.

There seems to be a lot of SciFi shows out there!
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2017-05-20 8:45 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Wife watches the same series. Which episode are you missing? We've watched all of the 100. My favorites this year are Dark Matter and The Expanse.

The final season of The Strain starts this summer. Of course Colony just ended their season as did Walking Dead
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2017-05-20 11:23 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Rich, the cross over episodes of The Arrow and Super Girl where they fight the Dominators (Aliens)

ALSO, a friend just sent this to me. New Star Trek TV series Star Trek Discovery!!! Star Trek Discovery
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 72 - Executed queries : 8