x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Sci-Fi Discussion in TV and Movies

« Prev ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... Next »
takwu Page Icon Posted 2017-05-21 12:24 AM
#
H/PC Elder

You can usually catch all episodes online at their official sites. But they put commercials in between and you can't skip them. At least that's what we get here in Vancouver.

I can't watch Supergirl tho cuz it went to a different network Showcase since season 2. I only watch some episodes while the channel was on free preview.

I still watch Flash and Gotham.

Never really liked Legends of Tomorrow or Arrow.

Like Dark Matter but only watched first season on Netflix. I don't have Space channel which is the only one with season 2 of that.

Been catching up on some Star Wars Rebels. I don't have Disney XD just Disney, which shows reruns of Rebels at late times.

Let's hope ST disco will be good cause it has been so long since Enterprise, and the movies aren't on the same time line. Maybe I should rewatch Enterprise on Netflix
 Top of the page
AddyMendel Page Icon Posted 2018-06-07 4:34 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

So, what do you guys think of the new "Lost in Space" series on Netflix?
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2018-06-07 5:24 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I sure did, can't say I'm a fan. I enjoyed the robot. He was probably the most interesting thing about that show. The doctor did a good job of being a jerk though.
 Top of the page
AddyMendel Page Icon Posted 2018-06-08 4:31 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Well, she was portrayed by the talented Parker Posey, so that shouldn't come as a surprise. I have to admit, it didn't exceed expectations though.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2018-06-08 7:48 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I remember the 90's Matt Le Blanc film version from the 90's

I've been watching The Handmaid's Tale. It is decidely most uncomfortable to watch, but throws up some thought provoking issue challenges.
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2018-06-09 12:51 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

I watched Ready Player One in the movie theater the other day, which I thought was pretty entertaining.

The Gundam appearing in the movie made me scratch my head a bit but yeah, it is after all, Sci-Fi.
VR & AR are such a hot topic nowadays so I guess I got to see the future a bit.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2018-06-10 12:46 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Post apocolyptic end of civilization are my favorites. The Road, WWZ, Cargo, etc...
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2018-06-10 1:16 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

I have enjoyed the Netflix Lost In Space so far but they are hard to get through. We are almost done with the second season of Fear the walking dead. Great show.. I also think the CW does a great job with their shows Arrow, Supergirl, Flash, and so on. They put a lot together in an hour. You really have to watch each episode or you can get lost. They also have a lot of cross over episodes. I have not been to the movie theatre in forever so I still haven't seen the new Avengers, Solo, or any of the rest....

Edited by Yoldering 2018-06-10 1:17 PM
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2018-06-10 11:47 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

I'm excited to see Solo, it's coming out in June 29th in Japan.

Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2018-06-11 1:34 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Don't set your hopes too high Stingraze. The best part for me, was the cameo at the end. (That's all I'll say.) I can't wait for the Boba Fett stand alone movie. Even if it turns out bad, it'll still churn out a ton of Mandalorian merchandise!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2018-06-11 8:15 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Are they trying to kill everyone with Franchise fatigue? They'll pull a Star Trek if they're not careful and have upset/made bored so much of the fan base that it will belly flop.

I haven't seen any of the new ones. Only the 'first' 6.

I just hit series 2 of The Handmaid's Tale last night. Looks like series 2 takes a bit of a thematic detour.

I've seen this series of Arrow, Flash and LoT. I haven't seen any of SG; purely for the reason that I don't think my psyche can cope with any more weak-threaded fantasy superhero stuff. I'll get to it eventually I'm sure, but I've drawn the line for now on adding any anything else of that ilk.
 Top of the page
AddyMendel Page Icon Posted 2018-06-11 2:45 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

HPC:Fan - 2018-06-11 1:34 AM

Don't set your hopes too high Stingraze. The best part for me, was the cameo at the end. (That's all I'll say.) I can't wait for the Boba Fett stand alone movie. Even if it turns out bad, it'll still churn out a ton of Mandalorian merchandise!

Same here, man. Same here.
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2018-06-13 10:20 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

HPC:Fan:

Hmm... okay Yeah, the newer ones by Disney has a little too much laser beam (blaster) shooting. Tires my eyes. Bounty Hunters like Boba Fett has a lot of good fans, don’t they.

Edited by stingraze 2018-06-13 10:21 PM
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2018-06-15 12:46 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Stingraze, truth be told I've never been a huge fan of Star Wars. I was more of a Trekkie, but Hollywood sure knows how to ruin things. But Boba / Jango Fett has always drawn me in, so every time they star in something I'm sure to watch. The Mandalorians I suppose, are the only reason I'm into Star Wars. (Not that there aren't other cool characters naturally.)
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2018-06-15 5:50 PM
#
H/PC Elder

So did you watch all the clone wars and rebels episodes about Mandalore? they really milked it, in a good way overall...
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 72 - Executed queries : 9