x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Read pdf on ce 2.0?

kiwa Page Icon Posted 2009-01-03 10:02 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

anyone knows any way to read pdf files on ce 2.0 ? i have some small books (arround 400Kb files) that i want to read.

sorry if my english is no good =D
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2009-01-04 12:05 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

I don't know of any that read PDFs and are for MIPS or SH3 and CE 2.0. However, there is µBook 2008 which has a CE 2.11 version available for all CPU types (except X86) and has at least some support for PDFs. It might be worth giving it a shot under CE 2.0, just change the CE version numbers on the appropriate exe and dll files using execheck from cmonex's site.

If that doesn't work, then you're just going to convert your PDFs first to some other format. I know there was a version of MobiPocket Reader for CE 2.0 (version 4.8 I think, now freeware) which reads a variety of ebook and other formats including plain text (but no PDF of course that I know of).
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-01-04 12:12 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Primer 2.3 works in CE 2.0 MIPS devices. (I have it on my Mobilon, and it works nicely.) However, I don't know offhand where you can pay for a registration key to allow you to use it beyond the trial period.
 Top of the page
kiwa Page Icon Posted 2009-01-06 11:15 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

thanks.. i gonna try the ubook, but i think my HP is too old to use it (im trasfering the software via irda right now) but i gonna try the soft
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 26