x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

hack evolio e-205?

grigo53 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-14 11:44 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

can anybody help me to hack an evolio e-205? it have wince 5.0, atlas III @ 396 Mhz, internal memory 64Mb.
thank you.
 Top of the page
grigo53 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-18 1:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

grigo53 - 2009-01-14 11:44 PM

can anybody help me to hack an evolio e-205? it have wince 5.0, atlas III @ 396 Mhz, internal memory 64Mb.
thank you.

I see nobody answer that so I have another one. I have this device and I want to run a cracked version of mio or igo 2006 but I can not. the problem is the device have some missing file so and want to repair it.I have the original cd And it have a folder for repairing but I it do nothing. I copied some file on sd card, start the device, hold the menu button until a message popup. And then nothing. Hole process it supossed to take 7 min but after 12 hours still notting. Can someone help me please? THANK YOU. Sorry for duble posting but the edit button is not on screen.

Edited by grigo53 2009-01-18 1:04 PM
 Top of the page
snowman
snowman Page Icon Posted 2009-01-25 6:28 AM
#
If you receive a HardwareIDerror you don't have to use recovery files. You lost iGo license for the original software. The solution is to ask for a new card or to install another sofware yourself. Try this http://rapidshare.com/files/156693436/IGo_PNA_All_Resolution.rar (it worked for my e205). You have to rename the folder mobilenavigator and NavnGo.EXE mobilenavigator.exe. Edit sys.txt file. Insert this line at the beginning

sdcardpath="\\SDMMC Disk\\"

and change gps port to 7.

Insert the card and go.

Don't use a card reader for changing files. Use an USB cable and original device. A crap card reder messed up my device.

If it' working you can add voices and maps yousing original cd for e 205. Surprisingly it worked in my case.

Good luck!

If you have to use recovery try to press M button and then start pressing both buttons for a few seconds. Put the external adaptor or charge unit before.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9