x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

keyboard problem

gnowe Page Icon Posted 2009-01-19 6:59 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

My pna is running on Windows CE5.

Try to rename folder/file on SD Card under windows explorer but keyboard no longer pops up for input.

Can experts here help solve the problem?
 Top of the page
TFGBD Page Icon Posted 2009-01-27 4:37 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

If this happening just on the SD card or everywhere you try to rename files?

Did you by any chance replace the aygshell or explorer used? If your device shipped with the MS aygshell and you replaced it with something else, that could the the source of your problem. What is the filesize of ayshell in \Windows or another systempath? Since you are using CE 5.0, it should be roughly 42kb. If it's something like 22kb, you or some application/package you installed probably replaced it and that is currently in use. If you see a strange aygshell in \Windows, try renaming it to something like aygshell_.dll and reset. This will only work if your device persists the ram based objectstore, though.

Failing that, you
 Top of the page
gnowe
gnowe Page Icon Posted 2009-01-29 3:44 AM
#
Thank TFGBD for the professional advice.

Unfortunately I found that there was no aygshell.dll in \Windows. Tried to copy one from another PNA but failed. Pleae advise what I can do further.

By the way can TFGBD also help solve my problem with the Start menu? The problem was posted at

http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13476&po...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 27