x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

WIN CE 5 NAVIONE.EXE

ALAN475 Page Icon Posted 2009-02-20 5:47 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Can anyone help me i have an all in one dvd sat nav A2265FF made by shenzen roadrover with route66 running on wince 5.0 when i put the sd card in i get error message Can't load navigator\Storage Card\NaviOne\NaviOne.exe please check storage card. Has anyone got any idea which files ar missing to enable my unit to read sd card THANKS Alan
 Top of the page
Iftikhar Aziz
Iftikhar Aziz Page Icon Posted 2009-04-17 3:59 AM
#
Edited for violation rule #2 "We will not tolerate under any circumstances users posting requests for, information on or locations of pirated software. This includes people suggesting that other members attempt to locate it as a solution to a given problem."
 Top of the page
ofir
ofir Page Icon Posted 2009-11-08 9:45 AM
#
Edited: Violation of rule #10
 Top of the page
CHARLIE
CHARLIE Page Icon Posted 2009-11-09 6:52 AM
#
Edited: Violation of rule #10
 Top of the page
Helpmeplz
Helpmeplz Page Icon Posted 2010-03-07 8:19 PM
#
I have the same question as below I just want names not where to get anything. is this I am not asking for anything pirated or illegal. So files or software names is all I want can anyone help
ALAN475 - 2009-02-20 5:47 PM

Can anyone help me i have an all in one dvd sat nav A2265FF made by shenzen roadrover with route66 running on wince 5.0 when i put the sd card in i get error message Can't load navigator\Storage Card\NaviOne\NaviOne.exe please check storage card. Has anyone got any idea which files ar missing to enable my unit to read sd card THANKS Alan
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9