x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Casio E-125 PPC

PatrickK Page Icon Posted 2009-03-03 6:50 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello everyone. I have been beating my head up against a wall trying to figure out what SDK is needed to program the Casiopeia e-125. I have tried both HPC2000 and PPC2002 sdk's. The device show that it uses windows ce version 3.0.9348(build 9351) It is running the MIPS vr4122 processor, If that helps. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the proper SDK or prehaps let me know what step I'm missing. I only know a little VB programming so I would really prefer to stick with the EVB 3.0 programing tools. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2009-03-03 7:52 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

You should need the PocketPC 2000 sdk.
 Top of the page
PatrickK Page Icon Posted 2009-03-03 8:30 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanks for the Responce mscdex, Thats what I was understanding. Is there any special steps to get this PPC to work?

Additional info

Running a laptop with Windows XP pro and activesync 3.7 The PPC sync's just fine with the computer so I know the connection works. I'm using the hpc2000 form in EVB and dropping a lable on it then having the program run. The error message that I recieve states that the program that I'm trying to run does not match the device connected. Now I have taken these same steps with my Hitachi G-1000 only instead of using the hpc2000 form I use the PPC2002. Everything works like a charm. I have made sure that I had the correct device connected each time.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10